510 for racing

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry the jetta is staying. Awd vr6. Very rare. I don't give a shit about drinking or smoking. I don't hate tits. I love seeing naked women, but I don't get much from it. Probably because I know me getting laid would be a damn miracle. Hell even getting a date would be a miracle. Oh and does putting a kid in the hospital with a broken cheekbone count as doing something bad?

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

you didnt do that, dont play e-thug now.

we have a saying on ratsun; oics or get the fuck out.

Post nudes dude. Don't be a pussy

coming from the 18 year old virgin who didnt post tits when told to........

Last time I tried to talk to a girl I got kneed straight in the balls. Not to mention getting punched in the face a few times. I'm still trying to find one that will say yes

all trolling aside, dont get a 510 because its a good car on forza, i have a 300zx(z32) that i love on gran turismo 5, but they suck fat faggot nutsuck in real life(i used to own one)

get a 510 to make it drivable, and go get a girlfriend. bitches love 510's.

and stay the fuck away from the chrome section in autozone. dont put a retarded wing on it, and keep the wheel size under 16".

drop the xbox controller off a cliff, you dont need it.

Ha I'm not getting one because of forza. It just got me thinking "what if I got one to race?" I haven't seen many race 510s so that's good for me. You act as if getting some girl is easy! Well for someone as awkward as I am it's damn near impossible. I've gotten in trouble too many times for saying hi to them. False sexual harassment claims are really a pain in the ass