510 for racing

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sooooooo 18, virgin, hates tits, plays video games, previously owned a civic and "raced" it, DD's a jetta, never had a girlfriend, and is probably scared of alcohol(minus rubbing alcohol for your boo boo's) and have never done anything bad in your entire life minus eating 2 cookies from the cookie jar instead of only one.

dude.......

just.....

dude........

get laid, drink a couple beers, smoke some pot, ditch the xbox and the jetta, then come back and look at the tits.

• Like 2

sooooooo 18, virgin, hates tits, plays video games, previously owned a civic and "raced" it, DD's a jetta, never had a girlfriend, and is probably scared of alcohol(minus rubbing alcohol for your boo boo's) and have never done anything bad in your entire life minus eating 2 cookies from the cookie jar instead of only one.

dude.......

just.....

dude........

get laid, drink a couple beers, smoke some pot, ditch the xbox and the jetta, then come back and look at the tits.

Sorry the jetta is staying. Awd vr6. Very rare. I don't give a shit about drinking or smoking. I don't hate tits. I love seeing naked women, but I don't get much from it. Probably because I know me getting laid would be a damn miracle. Hell even getting a date would be a miracle. Oh and does putting a kid in the hospital with a broken cheekbone count as doing something bad?

Go out, get a REAL girl, get her naked, and get aroused. Don't be a pussy.

Last time I tried to talk to a girl I got kneed straight in the balls. Not to mention getting punched in the face a few times. I'm still trying to find one that will say yes

Guys on the internet telling another guy on the internet to go out and get laid... this is shaping up to be a real battle of wits!!

-Robert

If you have a more productive suggestion to bring to the table in this situation, by all means..

• Like 1

Guys on the internet telling another guy on the internet to go out and get laid... this is shaping up to be a real battle of wits!!-Robert

Says the dude that doesn't appear to own a Datsun according to his profile.

I'd have a battle of wits with you dude, but, I dont fight with unarmed people!