510 for racing

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most important thing to remember about a track 510 is it has the aerodynamics of toast, with a 160hp ka a 510 MIGHT top out at 130mph and if the suspension isn't setup almost perfectly the back will try to pass the front starting at about 100mph

The most important thing to remember about a track 510 is it has the aerodynamics of toast, with a 160hp ka a 510 MIGHT top out at 130mph and if the suspension isn't setup almost perfectly the back will try to pass the front starting at about 100mph

I've decided to do autocross. You want toast aerodynamics? Scion xB

Damn!

Not tryin to school ya or nothing, but I've done a bit of auto X and track days. And as soon as I get my lazy ass in gear I'll have that car back on a track near you soon.

We get alot on nubies on here that think they have it all wrapped up when it comes to racin a car. We have our fair share of pretty good drivers on Ratsun..

I'm no Bob3 but I can hold my own on a track.

• Like 1

Not tryin to school ya or nothing, but I've done a bit of auto X and track days. And as soon as I get my lazy ass in gear I'll have that car back on a track near you soon.

We get alot on nubies on here that think they have it all wrapped up when it comes to racin a car. We have our fair share of pretty good drivers on Ratsun..

I'm no Bob3 but I can hold my own on a track.

Just let me know when you're down here

Tits are everything. Male or female you probably had your first pleasurable experience with one. Born and thrust out into a blindingly bright cold world, and alone for the first time. Warm, comforting and the source of your first meal that removed the pain of hunger. Later a source of eye candy. Let's hear it for tits!!!!!

• Like 1

Tits are everything. Male or female you probably had your first pleasurable experience with one. Born and thrust out into a blindingly bright cold world, and alone for the first time. Warm, comforting and the source of your first meal that removed the pain of hunger. Later a source of eye candy. Let's hear it for tits!!!!!

I wasn't breastfed. Really, tits are boring. It's kind of strange because I'm straight and I'm saying that.