POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

Oh man, that white king is so premium deluxe magic. I'm hard just remembering the pics. 2500! Fuck. Sorry you are calling it a day. Why throw away all the work you put in? And I hope you put up a classified on this site. It will go. If I wasn't in Hawaii , I'd jump on it.

Thanks...yes moving on to more of a family vehicle. Still have other toys so these gotta go.  I posted them on the classifieds.  

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks...yes moving on to more of a family vehicle. Still have other toys so these gotta go.  I posted them on the classifieds. 

Updated the classified listing.....RED truck is sold.  The white deluxe kc is still for sale and I will be listing and selling all parts that don't go with it.  Here's the revised CL listing:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4334232071.html

Not Mine, in Manhattan Kansas. 

00Z0Z_84PBCkTU9EJ_600x450.jpg

I have a 79 Datsun 810 coupe. ps,pb,air,crouse,rw defrost,lumbar , 2.4L I6 FI, auto trans,2 rust holes,
trunk lid and drivers door...floor pan is in good shape. car is a daily driver. gets about 18mpg in town and 23 mpg on road. come get it and drive it home. CALL 1-785-410-6342.

http://ksu.craigslist.org/cto/4271851642.html

Not Mine, in Manhattan Kansas. 

00Z0Z_84PBCkTU9EJ_600x450.jpg

I have a 79 Datsun 810 coupe. ps,pb,air,crouse,rw defrost,lumbar , 2.4L I6 FI, auto trans,2 rust holes,[/size]trunk lid and drivers door...floor pan is in good shape. car is a daily driver. gets about 18mpg in town and 23 mpg on road. come get it and drive it home. CALL 1-785-410-6342.[/size]

http://ksu.craigslist.org/cto/4271851642.html

It's been up for sale at least a year, it's like a $700-900 car maybe less.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Awe come on, He's doing it for his family and friends.  

Everybody knows that when you pump lots of money into a toy, you must get every penny out of it, correct? 

Quote:

"Let's start with the bad: This car has a aftermarket C's short shifter that rattles and makes an annoying noise! I recommend changing back to the stock 6 speed shifter! 

When originally built, this car had an r160 in it but was later changed to an R200 so the exhaust slightly touches the diff on it's way to the rear of the car. Mario at TSR fab will be glad to charge you to fix this or you can fix it yourself. I would have fixed it but it requires me to have the car apart and I would rather drive till next winter and then take it back apart. 

There is a rust bubble underneath the left tail light. The original painter James Johnson can fix it for you for about 500 bucks." 

Hmmmmmm, MAYBE 1/2 that price =$18,200 OR 1/3 that price=$12,133.333333333333333?  

Definitely one to put on your eBay watch list. B)

• Like 1

Everybody knows that when you pump lots of money into a toy, you must get every penny out of it, correct? 

Quote:

"Let's start with the bad: This car has a aftermarket C's short shifter that rattles and makes an annoying noise! I recommend changing back to the stock 6 speed shifter! 

When originally built, this car had an r160 in it but was later changed to an R200 so the exhaust slightly touches the diff on it's way to the rear of the car. Mario at TSR fab will be glad to charge you to fix this or you can fix it yourself. I would have fixed it but it requires me to have the car apart and I would rather drive till next winter and then take it back apart. 

There is a rust bubble underneath the left tail light. The original painter James Johnson can fix it for you for about 500 bucks." 

Hmmmmmm, MAYBE 1/2 that price =$18,200 OR 1/3 that price=$12,133.333333333333333?  

$10K to $12K max. For all the fancy crap put in it, it sure was built like crap. Rusting out, exhaust banging and shifter rattle? All basic stuff to screw up. Makes me wonder what is going on witht he more serious, complex items like the motor or the turbo set up.

• Like 1

$10K to $12K max. For all the fancy crap put in it, it sure was built like crap. Rusting out, exhaust banging and shifter rattle? All basic stuff to screw up. Makes me wonder what is going on witht he more serious, complex items like the motor or the turbo set up.

Agree, 10k sounds about right MAX. Having lived up in the northern midwest, I never became friendly with the rust. It is very easy to pile a bunch of high tech expensive parts on a vehicle ridden with bondo, and the rust that it hides. The parts minus the car might be worth a few $$$$, who knows...

• Like 1

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:

$10K to $12K max. For all the fancy crap put in it, it sure was built like crap. Rusting out, exhaust banging and shifter rattle? All basic stuff to screw up. Makes me wonder what is going on with he more serious, complex items like the motor or the turbo set up.

The car may have a few blemishes but I know for sure the car flys like a bat out of hell Iv'e recently ridden in it. The amount of work that's been done and put into it is nuts, the pics and description do it no justice. Its too pricey for most of us folks blood and I know why he's selling it but it's not my place to say.

Very high price indeed (if not a typo). Removing one zero from the price is still too much. :rofl:

You know I was going to respond to this nonsense but then again you all are entitled to your opinions this is America! If any of you had any sense you would have figured out that I really do not want to sell my car! why would anyone put the bad first in an effort to sell something! Oh and John Mclain thank you for your input I appreciate always before I hate! If anyone knows me the car will be mint before I let it leave. It is the honest thing to disclose information. Lastly instead of hating all of you should push for the highest price possible as you can print the auction out and keep it for your records to match up for stated value insurance or the selling of your own car. Anytime I see a 510 up for a big price I always root for them because it only helps everyone in the long run. I appreciate you all in this community of datsuns. I will see you at the swap meet people. peace!

• Like 3