New Classifieds

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a forum owner myself, I'm reluctant to chime in on any changes (because I hate it when everyone whines about a service they get for free).

However comma space... :)

The new classifieds is a bit of a PITA.I used to browse the classies every night, now I don't.  Too cumbersome.  Also, I just listed a WTB, and it makes me enter location, description, and a price?

I'm down with progress, but honestly, I think you guys had a great formula in the old classies system.  I think if you look at traffic numbers since it's been implemented, you'll see a drop.  

Still love my Ratsun homeys.   :)

Seriously want to use Classifieds.

Seriously gonna post on Ratsun FB instead.  Way simpler.

• Like 1

FBo' sho' yo. Get amuch qwicker response there when askin tech questions also. I like what Pumkin is doing ther. But no way ratsun.net can ever be replaced. Dysfunctional or not, I have and always will love ratsun. And upside down titties.

• Like 1

FBo' sho' yo. Get amuch qwicker response there when askin tech questions also. I like what Pumkin is doing ther. But no way ratsun.net can ever be replaced. Dysfunctional or not, I have and always will love ratsun. And upside down titties.

No lack of love here either - But that shit's gotta get fixed... :(  I guess it might make more sense if it was supposed to fix something that was broken, but I don't recall it being bad at all.

• Like 1

Hey mike :poke:

Since your going to ban people for complaining about the new classifieds.... can you ban a few people for complaining about people complaining about the new classifieds?

• Like 1

Since your going to ban people for complaining about the new classifieds.... can you ban a few people for complaining about people complaining about the new classifieds?

Only the non-American members though, because they dont count. 

How about banning everyone with an account younger then 2-3 years so we can go back to when this place didnt suck. 

• Like 4

Noone's making anyone stay here.  If you have a problem, feel free to leave..... but let's keep it without a big fucking to-do because you're leaving and think that everyone is going to give a rat's ass.  Jesus, 34 pages of bitching and moaning.  Give some constructive criticism, report issues that arise with the new classifieds, and get the fuck over the fact that you may "hate" them entirely.  It appears that no matter the amount of bitching you do, they're here to stay. 

Wrench more, bitch less, move on

• Like 4

Noone's making anyone stay here.  If you have a problem, feel free to leave..... but let's keep it without a big fucking to-do because you're leaving and think that everyone is going to give a rat's ass.  Jesus, 34 pages of bitching and moaning.  Give some constructive criticism, report issues that arise with the new classifieds, and get the fuck over the fact that you may "hate" them entirely.  It appears that no matter the amount of bitching you do, they're here to stay. 

Wrench more, bitch less, move on

Um... or youll be called a whining bitch for having questions that dont get answered anyways.... atleast if some one comes in whining and bitching they get the same exact response... so whats the point.
  • Like 2

Awesome thanks! please noooo princess!  :no:

And wheres the Australian cleavage at? :P

It's an Aussie figure of speech, and one of endearment.

Sometimes, to be called a princess here, well, woohoo, hottie alert!!!

Guest Jamee

It's an Aussie figure of speech, and one of endearment.

Sometimes, to be called a princess here, well, woohoo, hottie alert!!!

well, in that case princess away. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: