with pics!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Actually it was a drunken skib and he miss keyed the O instead of the P in pics. Yes it's miss spelled but not like vic instead of pic he hit the wrong key as in pwned.

I knew It was Skip,Skin,SkIP :rofl:

nice dude.

To bad about the front fender. probably be a bitch finding one same color.  But doesn't look like to much work getting it back to awesome.  If you're painting it anyways guess it doesn't matter eh?  If you can find a fender same color i'd keep it original... its only original, once.

well there she is. Going to need more work than i had hoped but im happy with it. Every seat I sat in blew out a stitch but the material feels good:( needs a dash pad, steering wheel, upholstery, paint & body.... sounds like it needs a restore eh? got a pretty solid base though and I think I can drive it while i fix it up. I'm sure when i start driving it around she'll start falling to pieces but hey, I got one! F.U. LENO!

• Like 1

nice dude.

To bad about the front fender. probably be a bitch finding one same color.  But doesn't look like to much work getting it back to awesome.  If you're painting it anyways guess it doesn't matter eh?  If you can find a fender same color i'd keep it original... its only original, once.

I dont care too awful much about keeping it original. I didn't get it to "make a buck" anyways. Every time i do try to get something to make a buck I end up losing $2! I think when that auto trans. grenades I may to manual, and when that motor grenades< who knows... the last 3 240Z's I had all ended up with small blocks!