I just bought a 3d printer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man i remember last year when i learned about the 3D printer, it blew my mind.

you should continue to update this thread with your projects.

id like to see photos of your setup and around how much did it cost if you dont mind me askin

Wow.. congrats!

That will be pretty cool.. and interesting to watch. I'm no modeler.. but I'm interested in parts you might be making. :thumbup:

My goal is the switches and knobs overall that we all know are hard to find in good shape, not to mention the ability to customize them with our own logos and such

man i remember last year when i learned about the 3D printer, it blew my mind.

you should continue to update this thread with your projects.

id like to see photos of your setup and around how much did it cost if you dont mind me askin

585 shipped, and I'll be updating often as like I said I want to make interior pieces not avalible anymore a thing of the past, here is the one I bought http://portabee3dprinter.com/

I wish the platform was larger on that thing... Will be cool to see what you create. I have a few models on standby for when I can get ahold of a printer.

I'm hoping to be able to use my schools. They have a few for their Industrial Design program.

ah i saw that one.

another dude i was talkin to on zilvia uses it to print gauge housings/pods, etc

you could print the 620 center console gauge din, those seem to go for a lil bit

i also learned that there are metal printers as well, crazy

i also learned that there are metal printers as well, crazy

We looked into buying one of those for work about 1/2 to 3/4 million just to start :huh: Needless to say we aren't getting it  :hmm:

Seems the print area is too small for AR lowers.  Gunsmith friend of mine have had lengthy discussions about this.  I completely support what the guys at Defense Distributed are doing.  Heck if I could afford one of the larger 3D printers I would be printing AR lowers as we speak.

• Like 1

Seems the print area is too small for AR lowers.  Gunsmith friend of mine have had lengthy discussions about this.  I completely support what the guys at Defense Distributed are doing.  Heck if I could afford one of the larger 3D printers I would be printing AR lowers as we speak.

I intend to make lower ends for for my Keltec p32, I want a new color per week lol