Nissanparts.cc, anyone used them?

I know this link gets thrown around a lot but has anyone actually ordered some stuff from them? Their prices are pretty darn low... so I imagine there has to be a catch some where in there.

Did a search and couldn't find any reviews on the site. If some one has a review i'd appriciate it.

Thanks. :D

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've made 3 orders in the last 30 days. the catch is everything or 90 percent in yellow is nla no longer available and should be labeled discontinued. but yeah the stuff that actually is available is cheap.

so i've been trying to order everything to see what they actually have for future reference. they say i can get a 521 clock or sun visors or switch knobs but they cant.

they pissed me off on my latest order last week. the first 2 orders i made they only charged me for what they could get after they got it. this recent order they charged me for everything they cant get and i have to wait damn near 2 weeks for a refund. they better fuckin refund me. i think they just wanted to use my money to collect interest or something.

my first 2 orders were small under $100 and ended up being even way cheaper when they charged me cause most of it was nla. now i put in a $500 of shit i know they cant get but want to make sure for reference and they charge me the whole amount. really only about $50 of the stuff will be available. now i'm stuck with a overdraft charge and my checking isn't even supposed to have an overdraft. stupid fucking banks i said dont link it to my savings. lesson learned and i'll be going by the bank to bitch.

anyway if the availability color icons were correct it would be a awesome site. as it stands it's just a good site.

and if you dont have the original part number forget about it. it's the only way they let you search. that part sucks big fat donkey dick!!!

i've made 3 orders in the last 30 days. the catch is everything or 90 percent in yellow is nla no longer available and should be labeled discontinued. but yeah the stuff that actually is available is cheap.

so i've been trying to order everything to see what they actually have for future reference. they say i can get a 521 clock or sun visors or switch knobs but they cant.

they pissed me off on my latest order last week. the first 2 orders i made they only charged me for what they could get after they got it. this recent order they charged me for everything they cant get and i have to wait damn near 2 weeks for a refund. they better fuckin refund me. i think they just wanted to use my money to collect interest or something.

my first 2 orders were small under $100 and ended up being even way cheaper when they charged me cause most of it was nla. now i put in a $500 of shit i know they cant get but want to make sure for reference and they charge me the whole amount. really only about $50 of the stuff will be available. now i'm stuck with a overdraft charge and my checking isn't even supposed to have an overdraft. stupid fucking banks i said dont link it to my savings. lesson learned and i'll be going by the bank to bitch.

anyway if the availability color icons were correct it would be a awesome site. as it stands it's just a good site.

and if you dont have the original part number forget about it. it's the only way they let you search. that part sucks big fat donkey dick!!!

Hmm, I usually run my part numbers by the site to make sure they work but I tend to call the local nissan dealership to find out if they are NLA or not. They really do need to update the availablity icons. Tons of stuff is NLA according to nissan. Don't know why nissanparts.cc can't see that considering they are in the parts business...

How was shipping on most of the items? Did it take forever?

Just did the math for what I talked to the guy at nissan about today. He quoted me $19 for a hose and around $30 for a box of 50 fender screws. $49! Just checked nissanparts.cc and it should be about $37 including shipping. Might have to place an order here. :thumbup:

the shipping is good. the minimum is $10 and you can a whole bunch of stuff shipped for that much. both of my orders took less than 2 weeks to deliver. it's kinda of a secret site. all those fools on ebay selling 521 brake dust boot covers, floor plugs, gaskets, hoses and hardware and whatever else are making a killing and killing peoples wallets at the same time. :eek:

i'm currently going through the whole (most of it) 521 parts catalog to see what i can get. when i'm done i may have to underscore some of these jackasses on ebay. :D

I agree with everything posted so far. If they have it, it's a good price, but most of the stuff is NLA. They also don't tell you ahead of time what parts of your they have, you just have to wait and see. You could order $500 worth of stuff and they might send you $10 worth and charge you $20 shipping, which isn't a very good deal and pretty annoying. Once they charged me like $80 for shipping on a big order, but they only were able to send me a few items that no way cost $80 to ship. I complained and they refunded most of the shipping charge.

ya, I ordered some Fairlady Z fender mirrors from them....

years ago. Got em.

I ordered some more a few months ago. No delivery, no repsonse from them. The least they could do is email me to tell me they're not available. (or call me!)

I also agree, calling a dealer first is the best way to find out if the parts are still available is the best way. I've ordered more than my fair share of parts from them :D

there was a guy that took Lisa's spot at Nissanparts.cc which is really the Suabru dealer and other brands .

Lisa would call me if parts not avail

Now the new guy had posted his name on the 510realm but I forgot it. He said he would help the realm members. Maybe go to the 510realm and see if anybody remembers his name and maybe get a little better service.

i think it was scott? but he has moved on/up :confused:

contact lisa, she is VERY helpful when it comes to screwed up orders(was to me)

orders from 2+ locations = 2 s/h $$. try to combine or have large orders at 1 time. nevers happens w/me either :rollseyes:

cheap when they have it in. often they collect from multiple dealers and then ship so it takes longer.

ive contacted the dealer w/the part and still couldnt get a better price :blink:

i hassle them about the dots everytime!

:fu: "dont mess with the dots" :lol:

next: try lynchburg nissan (VA) ask for riley (BB list memeber too)

Yes, I've ordered from them. They transfer order to local dealer (olympia for my parts). Their shipping costs are more reasonable than the other online stores.

The NLA items showing up is not their fault -- it is the nationwide Nissan database that shows it.

I ordered the little voltage regulator that goes on the back of gauge cluster from them. Pretty obscure part. It worked great! I also checcked w/ the nissan dealer, and they said it was impossible to get. So nissanparts.cc still have some things that the dealership doesn't.

I like going through them versus going through the local dealer, local dealers are all friends of Rod from Rod's "discount" parts. Another nice thing is no core charge. I usually add a memo asking them to send me an email if there is any NLA parts. Delivery can be great or really bad, I had an order take a week and an other take a month, orders with comp parts usually take longer.

Never ordered from them but I just went to the website and did a mock order. Yesterday, I went to the dealer and ordered some parts. Cost me 38.08. Ordered the same parts from this website, it came to 38.98 with shipping. I still saved 90 cents going with the dealer.

Larry

Never ordered from them but I just went to the website and did a mock order. Yesterday, I went to the dealer and ordered some parts. Cost me 38.08. Ordered the same parts from this website, it came to 38.98 with shipping. I still saved 90 cents going with the dealer.

Larry

wow thats pretty unusual. You must have some buddies at the dealership. :D

i've heard that nissan has pressured the online dealers who sell parts online to reduce their discount to the public--due to the complaints of the other dealers no doubt!

That makes a lot of sense. I believe rockauto.com was having the same issues with a lot of part manufacturers. Listing it below the price that any normal store could match.

hope you only had to drive a few miles to p/u :P

Thats a good point. The savings would likely be less than the amount of gas you use to drive down to order the parts and return agian. Then agian, I'm sure nissan dealership will get you the parts a bit quicker than nissanparts.cc. So I guess it depends on how quickly you need your part. Could be worth the extra cost.

i was curious and started searching on thier catalog and noticed they listed "classic" vehicles as 80-89:blink::rollseyes:

Well that would make sense if they were talking about nissans in the US. Those would be now "Classic" Nissan by now. When you start talking about Datsun in the US, its a whole diffrent story. :blink:

I'd be interested to see if they refer to pre-80's cars as prehistoric. :rolleyes:

Dealers about 2 miles away on a main drag. I drive by it all the time, so no special trip. On the site, it showed list price and what they sell it for. I paid what it said for the list price at dealer. Its the 9.95 shipping that brings it back up.

Larry