They've invaded Washington!

I swear there was a Sonic or In-N-Out on Wheaton Way in Bremerton in the mid-nineties. Can't find anything in DexOnline or Google, and I don't live on that side of the Sound anymore. Any of you Kitsap County folks know?

Every time I visit my in-laws in San Jose, I gotta hit the In-N-Out....which nauseates my wife and in-laws. :D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what makes the In n Out so good? i have seen big lewbowski tons of times and it always makes me want to try it. is it just good burgers or do they have something special about them? i managed to find Sioux City Sasparilla{another lewbowski thing} and it was great. still have to get to an in n out.

Being that I practically lived in Bremerton from 1993-1996, I do not recall there being an In-and-Out (which in the mid 90s was still pretty much a SoCal thing) or a Sonic (which I've NEVER seen). In-and-out has spread to Nevada, Utah, and Arizona, but I don't think they're any further North than Sacramento.

what makes the In n Out so good? i have seen big lewbowski tons of times and it always makes me want to try it. is it just good burgers or do they have something special about them? i managed to find Sioux City Sasparilla{another lewbowski thing} and it was great. still have to get to an in n out.

They are just the best burgers ever! Mmm think Ill go there today, good thing I live 5 minutes away from one:fu:

They are just pretty good. I don't think they freeze their beef. It's made when you order it , not under a heat lamp. They peel and dice their own potatoes. They have pretty clean establishments. Gets packed sometimes , at least around here. You can get a 3x3 which is 3 meat patties and 3 cheeses. Or a 4x4 , 5x5 , etc. You can also get em with grilled onions , mmmmmmm.You can also get the grilled onions on your fries. Let's just say it's an all around good fresh tasting burger , not like that McCrappers stuff......If your ever in Cali , check one out.

In n out has animal style! I think that is double everything. There has never been an in n out or sonic anywhere near kitsap county. Theres a wendys. Much worse.:eek:

Did any of you know that 1 patty of mcdonalds burger can contain meat from over 100 different countries. Its basically a melting pot of dried up dairy cows. The devil is a sandwich!

Did any of you know that 1 patty of mcdonalds burger can contain meat from over 100 different countries. Its basically a melting pot of dried up dairy cows. The devil is a sandwich!

WTF!?

Damn , I had some of that crud today. Had to take a shorter than norm. lunch today due to some training so I went to McCrappers which is like 2 min away.

Oh well , out the poop chute in the morning....;)

you have to try IN-N-OUT at least once in your life time... if any of you guys come to cali, ill buy you your first double-double... we got 3 here in fresno alone

Sup bro. I'm in Reedley , will you buy me one?

Just messing . Is that your truck in your avatar?

Isn't there more? 2 on Blackstone I think 1 on Jensen and another on Shaw , right?

The most northern In/Out is in Redding..

Has anyone else ever notice that on the bottom of the cup and some wrappers have bible citations?

http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-bible-passages/

Here is a good page about the "secret menu"!

http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

I have noticed that and always wondered what that was about.

Sup bro. I'm in Reedley , will you buy me one?

Just messing . Is that your truck in your avatar?

Isn't there more? 2 on Blackstone I think 1 on Jensen and another on Shaw , right?

Yea thats my lil truck...

as for the in-n-outs, there is only 3... you named all of them, but none on shaw, you might be thinking of sonic...

Yea thats my lil truck...

as for the in-n-outs, there is only 3... you named all of them, but none on shaw, you might be thinking of sonic...

Nope , not sonic. I ate at the one on Shaw like 2 months ago. Head west on Shaw and right before you hit 99 it'll be on your right hand side. Check it out.

I

This is why little girls of ten have breasts. It's all that friggin' growth hormone and steroids in the meat. No shit.

mcdonalds is the nasty. they put beef extract in their fries for flavoring (not sure if they still do tho). either way i feel like throwing up everytime i eat there.

When in socal one should stop at in-n-out. i have one walking distance from my house....mmmmmmmm you can order burgers larger than whats on the menu. back in high school we used to have competitions eating 4x4's (4 patties, 4 pieces of cheese). but if you wanna go crazy you can order them larger than that... i think they make you sign some sorta health waiver, but that might just be a rumor

135153272_cbaca52f11_o.jpg

KFC? Takes about 3-4 years for me to forget what their chicken is like. Then I blunder in and have some and.... yup, good for another half decade.

i know exactly what you mean datsunmike. after eating there i feel like ive been injected with the hormones that are in the chicken. for fried chicken try Roscoes chicken n waffles. hands down the best place for chicken. there is one not too far from Pinks in hollywood, which is usually an hour wait in line, but their hot dogs are pretty damn good.