They've invaded Washington!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i knew i saw a Carl's Jr. sign when i was heading to the narrows... That is awesome, if only they would build a In-N-Out, Sonic, and Tommy Burger then i would be happy. One of the reasons I miss SoCal so much..:D

I never knew Carls Jr was in Washington until yesturday. :D

and I see Sonic commercials but have yet to see one in Washington. I've never been there. The last time I checked their website it didn't even say where their locations are. genious

I knew about the Tacoma one when it opened 2 years ago. The Lacey one opened late last year or early this year.

The Kennewick one I believe has either been around for years or moved from Richland (the Richland one was there 5 years ago but was closed last year).

Sonic now has a store locator.

Closest Sonic is Vancouver WA or Kennewick.

Vancouver also has that burger place we went to for Canby. I had never been there before or even heard of it. One of the guys who works there has a red 280ZX.

way back in 1975/79 i was stationed at shaw afb in sumter sc and they had a hardee's there, it was a good place to get a good burger, back then they also had roast beef sandwiches on the menu, and they were a whole lot better than arby's, i did not know that carl's jr is hardee's, the food is just not the way i recall it tasting, back in the 80's sonic was a cool place to cruise and hang out, now the burgers suck..althou the slushes and drinks are pretty good hmmm..:D just my 2cents

now that u say that i remember they did sell chicken also, i guess when corparate america takes over all the good stuff goes out the window, only breakfast and burgers, huh, out here in az and cali, they have mexican food also, called green burrito, in the same place carl's jr..go figure:D

:lol:

thats what a hamburger is all about!

mmmmmmm tommy burger.

im going there for lunch now :fu:

:lol:

thats what a hamburger is all about!

Hey i just ate there yesterday :cool:

You are both just evil I had In-N-Out like 2 weeks ago when i took the family to visit my parents and go to Disney land... didn't get to go to tommy burger, but i did eat at sonics and PINKS in hollywood :fu:

I dig the cj on 6th in tacoma.mmmmm.mm. That burger joint we hit in vancouver had ok burgers but the one in bfe on the way back from canby claimed"halibut" fish sammy so I figure what the hell.

They should have called it the"better hope theres a restroom near by and maybe a hospital too" sandwich. That was a painful portion of the trip.

I must say though,while on the topic of burger joints the in n out is da shiznit! Went there a couple years ago in LA and it rocked. You can re heat the fries and they actually stay crispy!

KFC? Takes about 3-4 years for me to forget what their chicken is like. Then I blunder in and have some and.... yup, good for another half decade.

There used to be a small place in north Whitby, Ontario called Star Burger. Always went there when I and my buds got the munchies. Best burgers and cut fries ever! Jones'n just thinking about it. Probably bulldozed over for a Taco Bell.

they call it Hardee's in the south. same restaurant with thickburgers. we also have Sonics, but i've only heard of In n out on The Big Lewbowski. "they got good burgers dude"

Even though it is essentially the same place, I think that Carl's Jr has better food