Jay Leno's Garage feat 1971 Datsun 510!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

love it!!!!!  :wub:

I can't believe he drives them on city streets like that.

I'd be afraid some soccer mom in a minivan,yakking on her phone would pull out in front of me.  :mad:

Exactly why I keep my 210 in the garage now and only drive him when traffic is light. Afraid some fool too busy texting would hit it then I'd have to hit them...with brass knuckles. I was sitting in the garage the other day warming it up to go for a spin and I watched some broad drive slowly by looking down the entire time. I'm sure she was texting. Some people's children! :no:

That 510 is sweet. I sometimes wish my mom hadn't sold the '69 510 we had but the clutch was going out and she didn't want to fix it.

Don't bash Jay. He's stuck with too much money and has to invest it somehow. He probably has always liked cars so why not rescue good examples of them and have a collection? I sure would. I've driven a new '69 GTO 4 speed, a two year old 440 Charger, Owned a '70 Dart 340, driven a 4 year old '70 Challenger 340, several '69 Dart 340s, a 2 year old '71 Boss 429 Mach 1 Mustang 4 speed. Maybe a few others. Who wouldn't want to own them and hundreds of others and drive them any time you want

One of my prayers came threw today I had trolled the hell out of jay leno's garage YouTube channel telling him he needs to feature Datsuns and all I got to say is DAMN this thing is awesome! I haven't even finished watching the whole video just from the excitement to share it. Enjoy guys!

just watched this about 10 minutes before showing up on ratsun. was seriously thinking about posting it. thanks for saving the clicking for me!!  :thumbup:

also, i want that 510.