Paid JDM 510, did not deliever wiring harnesses

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here is the guy. California License plate# 6CHK723.

Allright starting tonight & running through the summer we have several free weekly car shows. Earlier this evening i went to the Chula vista show which is every Tuesday from 4-8 pm. I snapped some pics. The show consiste mostly of street rods but all styles of cars are welcome. Hell i even saw a few Datsun's there In the coming weeks ill post a few pics of the really "kool" cars/trucks....

i believe this guy is on the forum...

clean 720...

I don't know the guy in question, at all. I do know what it is like to have a part someone needs/wants and negotiate a deal on the forum/internets/whatever and then have shit come up and take FOREVER to ship. I fucking suck at that! It's not intentional. Give the guy a call. Works every time for me.

boy I'm not surprised you got ripped off just look at the location!

All my san diego/el cajon friends tell me their is a reason why there is high theft in their area because of the close proximity to the border.

conrad

get some new friends! :fu:

hey, tell me this guy's name, and i'll put the word out

speaking of rip off artists, ebay seller heavyindustries01 did not deliver an item i won last month and has been giving me all sorts of bs excuses :mad:

did you report it to ebay or try contacting him. hes got 100% fb. some times ebay will contact the locoal fuzz to see what the frick is up. just my 2 1/2 cents worth. gl

The guy avertised here on ratsun. So I don't think e bay will help. Just my 2 pennies.:lol:

JDM 510 advertised here selling 3 wagon wiring harnesses that he wanted $30 for. I wrote him a check and he cashed it and has the usual excusess for not delivering the parts, he was moving etc. He lives in San Diego.

Whats a person to do? Thanks, Neil

JDM510:Biography:

I love 4:20 its my favorite time of the day!

H-mmmmm? He's stuck in the fridge.

did you report it to ebay or try contacting him. hes got 100% fb. some times ebay will contact the locoal fuzz to see what the frick is up. just my 2 1/2 cents worth. gl

i used paypalee :blink: so ebay passes the buck and won't do sheet

let all ratsuns be warned of a paypal loophole ...

if you win multiple items from the same seller and he combines shipping

paypal views it as a single transaction, and allows you no recourse if the seller doesn't ship all of the items

gotta love paypalee double dipping bastards :fu:

let all ratsuns be warned of a paypal loophole ...

if you win multiple items from the same seller and he combines shipping

paypal views it as a single transaction, and allows you no recourse if the seller doesn't ship all of the items

itemize the shipping list when paying w/auction #s...if incomplete it constitutes mail fraud (yeah-been there :cursing: )

good seller though-resolved w/ 1 message :mellow:

Seeing that he has his car on craigslist, we could flag it. He just sent an email claiming to have sent the goods and will be sending a tracking number. If nothing happens soon, I will proceed with the mail fraud as I looked into it yesterday. Seems like the best way to teach someone not mess around. The gov does not take mail fraud lightly!

I appreaciate all members help!