Olympia / south sound meet Saturday Feb 23

bananahamuck

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This cute older lady at the bbq joint chased us down and "made it work for all of us".

that was pretty funny she was all like wait you guys :hug: and you people almost done  :poke: get the fuck out lol  

And it think i know why they call it Dickeys cause i sure feel violated this morning :poop:  lolz 

• Like 2

Yeah she's been running good, Cruised about 80 the whole way up and back. I definitely miss the 4 inches of wheel travel though but it still rides decent. I ended up with    15 weight in thefronts and installed bumpstops on the struts and they are earning there keep. Sounds like you need to work out some gremlins still, that sucks. Tough with the cold and school. What are you taking at AIS? Had a good time, can't wait to see a bunch of these guys Liquored up and talking even more shit. Good peeps 

Yeah she's been running good, Cruised about 80 the whole way up and back. I definitely miss the 4 inches of wheel travel though but it still rides decent.

Yeah the drop does hurt quality. Yours isnt too low that it doesnt still ride well though. Mine pretty much sucks and I can still lower it another inch-ish up front.

Sounds like you need to work out some gremlins still, that sucks. Tough with the cold and school.

Yeah, I had a clogged cowl a bit ago which let the rain flood my fresh air vents. With some crappy wiring I was having some electrical issues. Im back up and running now though.

What are you taking at AIS? 

Graphic and web design. Ive been doing it for a few years freelance, but with the Navy paying my way through school I figured I might as well get the added training and not waste the opportunity. They have a lot of resources I can take advantage of which is nice. Ill be working on a few Datsun graphics projects for school Im sure. Im already working on a few at home in my spare time.

in chrono order....

DSC02512_zpsc7721e23.jpg

DSC02513_zps65310d24.jpg

DSC02517_zps9a726a30.jpg

DSC02528_zps3b4c9e77.jpg

DSC02529_zps8718a087.jpg

DSC02546_zps692ac2e1.jpg

DSC02544_zpsa845e9ee.jpg

dickeys bbq treated us right and free soft serve.... they kicked people out to seat us...lol that bitch was awesome ....

DSC02559_zps6cfe0ebc.jpg

"hey wanna trade for a 81 honduh!?!?!"

DSC02560_zpsda8c4982.jpg

nom nom nom

DSC02562_zpsdd1df9dc.jpg

te one the only time traveller extrodinaire

DSC02563_zps459f8d12.jpg

more pics inthe album if u want ....just head over to my photobucket...individual car shots and stuff...

• Like 1