1971 Datsun 521 Snack Shack

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooooooo, the arguement about Novato hating hispanics to skyblue521, amuses me..

Hey Dingle Mcberrypants we might roll over after drivers ED and a garbage run tomorrow.

aight i wil lmake sure your stuff is ready brosef...

Sooooooooo, the arguement about Novato hating hispanics to skyblue521, amuses me...

No I was saying that Marin County hates poor people living there so they made Novato so they would have no vatos in their other towns.

I'm not sure how many of you Oregon/Washington Northwestern hooners have bee to the Yay Area but Marin County is very... Whole Foods-y.

I'm not saying Marin is liberal but you have to have a PBS sticker to drive the streets.

I don't wanna suggest that Marin is full of yuppies but their gas stations only service Priuses.

I'm not implying that Marin is bicycle-centric but it is where mountain biking was developed. 

I don't want to give the impression that Marin has a lot of surfers but Stinson beach is the top shark attack spot in the state.

I don't mean to say that Marin is full of aging hippies but it IS (and this is a proven fact) where the term 4:20 comes from.

Sonoma County (where I live) just has cows, wine, and tweekers. Not necessarily in that order.

wasn`t me

And Jrock ,,, when Skyblue handed me the valve cover at Canby,, to give to you ,,, well i thought the swaztika he had tatooed on his wrinkly old white neck was some kind joke,,, but now i know better..

NAH JUST BEING EMO.......oops not yelling was posting shit on ebay...lol....i would sell it but i was already offered way more then it was worth one and turned it down....4500 is a great price but i know i got around that in it...plus the sentimental value....i just couldnt bite... if he pressured me i prolly woulda caved eventually ... but i told him we would find him one and build his his way

yeah im in a technology standoff with photobucket's free side,,   but its a battle of whitts and there's not a full whit between the two of us ....

Photolame doesn't give a rats ass about us, they just lost thousands of customers at the start of the year and they didn't even care, they just moved forward without hesitating.

They decided to do what they decided to do, and anyone that doesn't like it can leave.

They have told me I am close to the max bandwidth, whatever that means.

oics of canopy .... would love one like erichs...or the guy from aberdeen running blazer rallys......big and bulbus

i have plans drawn up for a aluminum framed flush hard tonneau for the truck .....just need the time .... i think its time to sell the bagged mazda... i love it but i gots too many shits...once my bikes done i will be hard pressed to get off that and drive another truck .....i thought about keeping it and selling the 521 when i got that offer.... i wont sell the mazda for that and i got way more dough in new motors and parts i have collected over the years ... i got a ton of work in it and im sentimental i built it with my dead best friend.....12 years ago....anyway the deciding factor of keeping the 521 over it .....wheni drive the mazda on the highway it just another truck ... when i drive the datsun i got freaks leaning out windows thumbs upping it ......speeders slamming on the breaks to get a better look at it.....i like that other people enjoy seeing it and at gas stations it almost always evokes a i had a datsun story everytime.....then again theres always the douche yelling ...thats a sweet chevy luv.....to which i yell ok danny bonaduce...which usually garners a dafuq type look