GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how many of you guys have fit an 8 inch wide 0 offset wheel on the back of your wagon? It looks like I will have space with a 195 50 15 tire no problem so gonna try it out. Fenders are rolled flat on the inside

They will not fit easilly. I had a hard time fitting an effective 7.5" +0 at the height I'm at now.

I already have the fenders/wheel well/door hammered out to the max to get mine to fit. 195's would help a little, but the wheel will be dangerously close... I am pretty low, it depends on how low you are.

IMG00071-20090702-2006.jpg

They will not fit easilly. I had a hard time fitting an effective 7.5" +0 at the height I'm at now.

I already have the fenders/wheel well/door hammered out to the max to get mine to fit. 195's would help a little, but the wheel will be dangerously close... I am pretty low, it depends on how low you are.

i've already fit the equivalent of a 7.5 +0 (7 wide -7) and i have space to play with. 8inch wide is only another 6mm over that and i am pretty confident. I won't be sitting too low... bout a 2.5"-3"drop on the back. Right now at just 1" blocks that came on it

i've already fit the equivalent of a 7.5 +0 (7 wide -7) and i have space to play with. 8inch wide is only another 6mm over that and i am pretty confident. I won't be sitting too low... bout a 2.5"-3"drop on the back. Right now at just 1" blocks that came on it

1 inch = 25.4 mm. 15x7 -7 isn't quite the same as a 15x7.5 +0 as far as fitment. I've got a -12, and at that height it took a lot of work. Even stepping down to 195's would only help a little. It all depends on ride height.

1 inch = 25.4 mm. 15x7 -7 isn't quite the same as a 15x7.5 +0 as far as fitment. I've got a -12, and at that height it took a lot of work. Even stepping down to 195's would only help a little. It all depends on ride height.

I found a set of ssr fins I really want 15x7 -1 and 15x7.5 -5 , so hopefully I can save up. Think those would look pretty sweet :) Just leave it at a 2 inch drop and should work I suppose