RIP NissanSport magazine

Just got the call, the doors are closing and the lights are going out... It's been a slice writing for Dave Bexfield, Art Singer and David Muramoto.... gunna miss that stuff.

Subscription questions, outstanding issues and stuff like that you'll have to check with the website, but i think they're trying to do something with GRM to fill the gaps...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks.  I have a subscription to GRM, I'm actually surprised the new issue hasn't shown up yet.  I suppose it's still early though.  And I didn't check the date of the last one, I may already have the January one but gotten it early.

I saw David tonight, but he was picking up some wheels from a z club member, so I didn't talk to him. Eric told me the news when he got back to the meeting.

It's tough to run a magazine especially in a small niche like Nissan. They tried to keep it going by adding all nissan and datsun models, but it's too small of a market.

Its crazy how here with so many Nissan and Datsun the market is so small but in Japan with so few nostalgic hero is selling fine, and at 10 bucks a pop. Especially with certain models becoming very trendy here lately. 

What a shame, I hope they try again at some point. Always enjoyed the mags. 

Great bunch of Guys and a great mag. Gonna miss them. So I guess the two trophys I have for Nissan Sport Mag Editors choice are going to be a collector item one day.. :thumbup:

Bummer Pal. Well at least I got a Tee shirt when I renewed my subscription.....a couple months ago.  On the up side, I did win the whole catalog of NissanSport at the Williams show last October.

Win some.....Loose some

I wished at the time and even more so now that they would release a data version of the mag collection. Would happily have paid to have all the references and articles but I cant be storing boxes of mags.