Datsun freinds

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats kind of what I was looking at was meets in the South East washington/ mid Idaho area. Alot of members (probably the less active ones) that dont really show where they are from. I heard from datzenmike after I posted this that it was pretty much a PNW  club so to say.

Is there any other members closer to lewiston/Clarkston area? Want to set up meets?

That does look familiar Kim...only difference with the pictures are is that they have a new background...lol.

Daniel...I am planning on Canby as of right now. I would enjoy meeting more members face to face and seeing some cool trucks.

Thats kind of what I was looking at was meets in the South East washington/ mid Idaho area. Alot of members (probably the less active ones) that dont really show where they are from. I heard from datzenmike after I posted this that it was pretty much a PNW  club so to say.

Is there any other members closer to lewiston/Clarkston area? Want to set up meets?

That does look familiar Kim...only difference with the pictures are is that they have a new background...lol.

Daniel...I am planning on Canby as of right now. I would enjoy meeting more members face to face and seeing some cool trucks.

there is some Ratsun members in Boise, a few in Spokane, a couple from the LC valley but not as active on here as me. When you come down, we will talk more about it.

I was glad to hear you got most of the Datsun near Pomoroy, I attempt to find homes for most of them but wasn't sure where to put the one I could have saved. 

If you decide to go to Canby, you're going to freak out on all the cool Datsun's you will see their. Bring a camera.

I know there's a show in Boise called Import Revolution 208, and I know several made it to that. It was in august this year and will probably be about the same next. My truck didn't make it up, but planning on making the next one.

I'm hoping to make the show next year if it's not the same time as Hot August night. Please post the date when you know. Thanks

Ok thanks, I probably won't go to it if it's in August...we have hot August nights up here in the middle of the month and I have to get my rigs ready for that one.

This year there was about 3 Datsuns at Rodger's show & shine, a 521, a roadster and a 80 510. Most I've seen there. Next year I'm planning on a few 510's at the show & shines, their's 3 of them during Hot August nights weekend. 

not sure if you know but Ratsun has stickers, if interested, here's the link.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/4768-ratsunnet-rising-sun-stickers/

. I heard from datzenmike after I posted this that it was pretty much a PNW  club so to say.

we have lots of NW members since the forum is based here but to say its a NW club is off

Ratsun has developed into a community thats reached nearly every corner of the world.

we have regular members on the other side of the planet, other side of the country, and just the other side of town...