A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed your location ,,, there is a member named Elmerfudpucker (Don in real life) that would probably fall over dead if he saw that wagon drive by..  And he moved from just north of here to ,,, get this ,,,,,,,, Danville Kentucky ... Don is one of the good ones ,, and we miss his BBQ....

His wagon in this thread is now the Robopineapple mobile

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/32804-elmers-510-goon/

His wagon is the reason FAT wanted the one he got,, when his little brother took a picture of it at a local meet.

would anyone sell me steel wheels?? possibly trade for these? LMKphoto4_zps1438108c.jpg

• Like 1

Break-Break ,, The English shoe maker has reached the beach,,,,,,,,, repeat ,,,,,,, The English shoemaker has reached the beach.  Roger-over

Funny, i was talking to the UPS dude looking at the box and realize i didn't think to include our last name... :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

alright guys, im being legit come next spring im going to tranny swap this mother. my trans is doing that funky wont go into 3rd gear type thing again, and anyway a manual would make it more fun to drive id need pointers and a materials list to help gather everything id need  and good techniques anyone could suggest

alright guys, im being legit come next spring im going to tranny swap this mother. my trans is doing that funky wont go into 3rd gear type thing again, and anyway a manual would make it more fun to drive id need pointers and a materials list to help gather everything id need  and good techniques anyone could suggest

Pedal box from a manual car

Clutch Master cylinder with hardlines

Driveline from the manual car (auto and 5speed are different lengths)

Save the auto driveline (because you never know) 

There is some information in the 160 pages of this thread (yes, really lol) but you'll have to weed through the garbage to find it