A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they are Ozzy/jdm small bumpers, really a north american bumper may have just took out the legs and sent the deer up the hood to the windshield, at least the rareest part of the car is safe

I had the same thought about bumpers...... I probably need to get a bull bar like Nanner Jr. to be truly safe.

It will live again...just not sure in what form. It depends on what the insurance company coughs up.

Happens every freaking time.  I'd say every A10 I've seen with the bumpers removed have soon after had the front sheet metal rearranged.

The big 5MPH bumpers might look bad but the cars look like shit with the sheet metal crunched after hitting a poodle.  Or a sparrow.  Hell, they look awful with the bumpers missing because it looks like an idiot owns them.    Worst sale I ever made was selling an A10 to a kid who took the bumpers off and immediately needed a new valence and fenders after colliding with shrubbery.

• Like 3

The big 5MPH bumpers might look bad but the cars look like shit with the sheet metal crunched after hitting a poodle.  Or a sparrow.  Hell, they look awful with the bumpers missing because it looks like an idiot owns them.    

Preach it!

This logic reminds me of the girl that gets pregnant because she stopped taking her birth control. Why did she stop taking it? Because she said it made her feel fat.

george_facepalm_seinfeld.gif