I designed a new Nissan SSS. What do you think?

http://mikeenayah.com/id26.html

I have been struggling to find the perfect car for me to drive as I make a 120mile round trip to work I am looking at the Mustang GT, and the Subaru BRZ (sold also as Scion and Toyota FR-S). I am not too excited about the Mustang’s Gas mileage for my trip, and not too fond of FR’s styling, and by the way the 370Z is way out of my price range. So I decided to start designing my dream commuter hoping that Nissan could get inspired again to bring the SSS back. This car is my rendition of the SSS which I named 010 it is a V6 rear wheel drive I would like it to have a base price around $24,500. 250 HP and 3100 Lb. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont like any of it. Too busy with bad lines I feel and certainly not nearly enough homage to a SSS to call it so. 

You seem talented though. I feel you may benefit from having an artist mock stuff up before you render it. 

Keep it up. 

• Like 1

You can afford 24.5k but not $32k for a brand new 370z? normally 6 grand isn't what breaks the bank. Personally I hate it, its everything I hate about new cars wrapped into one...like a Kia - just pick a bunch of stuff from other cars and call it new. But I'm a grumpy opinionated sort. 

• Like 1