SWDP So.Cal. August get together!

Hi Randy,

I have a confirmation that Jim Knight will be attending. Will Steve Vaughn be able to come? f not, will He let You bring His plaque and photos? Jim should be bringing photos. Hewre is what Jim Knight's 521 looked like in 1977.......

slayUBeauty.jpg

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Randy,

I have a confirmation that Jim Knight will be attending. Will Steve Vaughn be able to come? f not, will He let You bring His plaque and photos? Jim should be bringing photos. Hewre is what Jim Knight's 521 looked like in 1977.......

slayUBeauty.jpg

I dont think he is going to attend but i will bring all the photos he has, as far as his plaque, he cannot find it :(

If I order ahead of time, can longsleeve t-shirts and "wife beater" "muscle" "river" shirts be made in Xtra Large??

im sure i have some xtra large long sleeves, but as far as wife beaters ill have to see if i can order some up, the price would have to be higher though, because i will be printing the long and short sleeves from a batch of shorts i previously ordered with a smoking deal

Your not going cus of a cylinder head bolt? Which one do you want?

Thanks Bud, I discovered today that the bolt at the drivers side front corner is stripped. If you look at the Torque pattern sheet in the Service Manual,it's #10.Let me know if you can spare one, Thanks,Martin

Randy thank you for making the shirts for this event. Fuelrags,,dont worry we'll get you th ehead bolt you need so you can make it. Maybe hit up a yard & pocket it ;) Mike..you need a purple shirt :D Id like to get a deffinate for sure roll call if we can soon so chime in guys [those who havent already] I also have a few friends that may show up w/ Hardbody's..1 of them is running a small block 350!

Hey everyone, i will be making t-shirts for this event with this logo 826swdp8.jpg (thanks mark)

they will be $5 each or 4 for $15. pm me if you want one and i can make sure i make your size

confusion thanks, pm sent.

if your are from Pasadena area ,then go to eagle rock swap meet on the third ,ill bring some head bolts for an L series

Hey Bud, I couldn't make it to the swap meet today. Are you local,I'll take my stripped bolt to you to match one up? Thanks,Martin

I have been out of the loop... What are the dates/date? I won't have my truck ready but I may have 521 parts to sell or trade... Need to reduce, acquire and consolidate for mine...

Mike

August 16th is the BBQ...that night we'll probably go for a cruise & take pics at some of th eold SCDP hang outs. The next day it'll be junkyard time :D:D

Hey everyone, i will be making t-shirts for this event with this logo 826swdp8.jpg (thanks mark)

they will be $5 each or 4 for $15. pm me if you want one and i can make sure i make your size

Confusion....PM sent.................................Ron

ok guys, i was digging around in what i have and before the meet i am only going to have a limited number shirts available. These shirts will all be $5 each, first come first serve. After the show i will start a thread and you guys who were not able to pick up shirts at the meet will be able to get your order in then, any color, size, long sleeve, short sleeve, whatever you want. im sorry i wont be able to get them all ordered up before the show but i am pretty swamped right now. thanks and sorry about not being able to print up a bunch

that is awesome, our own club werbsite, yeaaaa..., it is with much regret that i inform ya'll that we, my wife and i and lil orange will not be making it to the picnic/ cruise/ hang out in aug, althou we will be shooting for jccs in oct, sorry peeps but u guys know all about the cash flow situation , and gas price situation, as i would rather prefer to go to our picnic, the truck would get more attention at the oct show, as i am once again thinking about selling it, i like all of us have too many projects at one time, and not enuff cash flow to cover them..:)

Ok heres an updated roll call/whos bringing what list....

EZ-ups- Confusion, Chris & myself

food wise....

Jason-Plates,spoons, forks and Drinks! As well as Chips and dips and Dessert:)!!!, trash bags , napkins, some Music(I like 70's music:)!)and some beverages as well:D!

Brian [hang 510]-:D ?

Chris-10 pounds of carne para asar,salsa,guacamole,ceviche

Confusion-pasta and potato salad, sodas, chicken

Me [PCD]-hamburger patties, dogs & condiments & buns

Steroid-?

Stilltwisted- ?

Cmfmotorsports- ?

Guy grey- ? BBQ

SD surf- ?

Rivdat-?

BRE 510-?

Datrod-BBQ chicken & cake

Jrb10-?

Motivated- ?

Nbesheer- ?

Zendog- ?

Dqami- ?

Datsunkid- BBQ

Fuelrags- ?

These guys are gonna try & make it...

Dat620----

Cheeks---

Today i called the parks department & foud out this...We can get there as early as we want which assures us a KOOL spot &,,BBQ's are allowed but they have to be propane powered. They do have BBQ's there but they may not be where we wanna hang out. EZ-UPS are also allowed !! Ive also called the Ludikris "hotline twice & it went to voicemail w/ no call backs. We need to know if we can roll in Sunday w/ coolers or if Sat. is the only day we can do that. Il see if they have an email adress & ask our questions there. Just a few more weeks guys...:thumbup:

What can I bring? I am in for at least a partial but more than likely all day!!

Hey guys. If you need something to do that night there is an auto x at the speedway. It starts at 5:00 p.m. And runs all night.

( The night of the living dead. )

I think I'll be running my car at that event. I might tow the rig to the BBQ and then just head over to the speedway after.