SWDP So.Cal. August get together!

Sorry, don't mean to ask a dump questions but can someone shed light on the "show" the next day (What is it were when... any details will help) Thanks, LK.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawrence check out PG 1 i posted the show flyer there. It's very close to the park & Guys house. Were trying to get a large Datsun truck group to show. There WILL be a few mags. there shooting & lots of online mags. When we roll in I/we plan to let them know we need to park all together & hopefully they can save us a few spots.

I can help grab an early spot also, i live about 10 minutes from the park. I can try to swing by the park but every time i drive by i do not see anyone there. Best bet would probably be to get ahold of san bernardino county and find out there rules on alchohol at this park. i could do that if you need me to.

Hey Guys, been super busy at work! I am in for the gathering in August let me know what I can bring and I will do so. I have an easy up also that I will bring. I typed Jurupa Hills Park into Google so here is the link that has all the park info and also has a link to the city ordinance that says no alcohol at the parks (Sorry Guys)! Is this the right park? I belive the teepee hotel is on Hole street in City of Ontario which is probably 25 -35 minutes from the park but pretty close to Ontario Airport. Again guys sorry for the lack of attendance but I will check in again this weekend so let me know what part I can do! An Old School Datsun (SWDP) gathering, COOL!!!

http://www.fontana.org/main/parks_rec/m_tudor_jurupa_park.htm

Robert thanks for finding out the added info we needed. Ok no alcohol guys, thats ok i dont drink ;) On page 2 theres a list of whos brining what so far. Feel free to bring what u think people will like to eat/drink. Cunfusion thanks for volunteering to help grab a good spot. BTW the park site says we'd have to reserve a gazebo & it's $100 a day for non residents.....ummm i think our 3 or 4 EZ-ups will be fine :cool:

Ok heres an updated roll call/whos bringing what list....

EZ-ups- Confusion, Chris & myself

food wise....

Jason-Plates,spoons, forks and Drinks! As well as Chips and dips and Dessert:)!!!, trash bags , napkins, some Music(I like 70's music:)!)and some beverages as well:D!

Brian [hang 510]-:D ?

Chris-10 pounds of carne para asar,salsa,guacamole,ceviche

Confusion-pasta and potato salad, sodas, chicken

Me [PCD]-hamburger patties, dogs & condiments & buns

Steroid-?

Stilltwisted- ?

Cmfmotorsports- ?

Guy grey- ?

SD surf- ?

Rivdat-?

BRE 510-?

The following people will be guests & wont really be expected to bring anything food related...

Jim knight *undisputed beauty*

Ron wheby * Cal. mini truck dismantlers*

Only 45 days or so until the BBQ..im already gettin hungry:cool: Remember guys no alcohol sorry.

He also mentioned that there is an Ecolgy nearby so if we get done w/ the food maybe shoot over & JY until they kick us out!!

The Ecology is decent vulture grounds for Datsuns, but there are a couple of other Self Serve yards close by as well. The Pick-A-Part on Milliken Avenue in Ontario is good hunting as well as the Pick-A-Part at the north end of Pyrite (Technically Riverside, off of the 60). The trucks are up a hill at the Pyrite, a bit of a long ass walk uphill.

Guys dont wanna sounds retarted but can someone fill me in on what the hell this is all about can i go? its seems to be ratsun trucks...not 710s lol SOMEONE FILL IN ON THE THING! im lost and the internet seems to be acking werid...so time, place, purpose, and whos gonna go! (sounds like a bad outline for a essay!)

JRBD anubody can come to the BBQ. It started as a SWDP meet but were all brothers so feel free to visit. Go from the 1st post & youll see the date & times & where we'll be BBQ-ing. Also theres a roll call / whos bringing what food item list on this page. Feel free to bring an item..i think were gonna need alot of food :D

JRBD anubody can come to the BBQ. It started as a SWDP meet but were all brothers so feel free to visit. Go from the 1st post & youll see the date & times & where we'll be BBQ-ing. Also theres a roll call / whos bringing what food item list on this page. Feel free to bring an item..i think were gonna need alot of food :D

Hey Mark I'm not on your list:( (I'll be there ) But I don't have a truck, Guess I'll roll in the Z car:cool: I make some mad BBQ chicken. I'll have the wife bake a cake so we have something for dessert.

Cant wait for this one Guys:)! So cool to see this thread as it goes and get closer to the BarBque! Would love to see some out of state brothers attend this one as well:):)! Theres still time guys.....The more the better:D!

Datrod......BarBque Chicken and Cake sounds good:)!!!

ok guys this is making more sense...its in Bonelli Park in san dimas. idk the time yet...uhh you guys were talking bout a motel stay...how much is that? and uhh just a quick reminder i need the parents a okay to go bc im down to go its just that i need my parents permission to go...IM STILL A MINOR! im 16 so my access is limited based on if a friend goes...most of the time...so if i can get a quick rundown agian on the time and (if i go what i can bring or whats needed) that will be awesome

ok guys this is making more sense...its in Bonelli Park in san dimas. idk the time yet...uhh you guys were talking bout a motel stay...how much is that? and uhh just a quick reminder i need the parents a okay to go bc im down to go its just that i need my parents permission to go...IM STILL A MINOR! im 16 so my access is limited based on if a friend goes...most of the time...so if i can get a quick rundown agian on the time and (if i go what i can bring or whats needed) that will be awesome

The picnic is on aug 16th at jurupa hills park in fontana ca, i dont think we had set an exact start time for it yet, but that is the basic rundown

Guys, sounds like this is coming together! I will bring Ez-up #4!!! Shade! Shade! Shade! As far as food I will bring cookies, bottled water for all and more sodas. I will keep thinking and add on as we get closer! This is getting bigger by the moment and Jasons small bbq just might turn into a socal Datsun annual event!

Hey guys! "WOW" SOUTH WEST DATSUN PICKUPS, is naturally growing. This will be the first time, in many, many years, that a datsun mini truck get together will be in "FONTANA". Where it all started, with likes of "SMOKIN JOE" and others. This will be one to remember and never forgotten. Just the idea, of something like this happening, is great for us diehard datsun mini truckers. Mike, Mark and myself talked a year ago, about starting "SWDP" and wondered if we could get other datsun trucks together (it's all about the trucks). Well, I guess we have the answer! Thanks guys. See you there.

GUY