SWDP So.Cal. August get together!

CFM..sorry you cant make it but yeah MANY pics & vids will be taken & posted here. 3 more days till the BBQ w/ a few surprises in store :cool: Motivated get insured & cruise out! Ill update the list again tomorrow night too. Jason will be there very early [5-6.30 am ish] & the rest of us should be there by 8-8.30 i believe. Myself..id like to arrive no later than 7.30-8 am....:cool:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one live close too me so we can go together in case something does go wrong????? I live in Lynwood Cali.... Fontana is 55 miles away from were I live and I have only gone around the block with this truck.... So yeah.... I trust this truck but not too much yet....

Any one live close too me so we can go together in case something does go wrong????? I live in Lynwood Cali.... Fontana is 55 miles away from were I live and I have only gone around the block with this truck.... So yeah.... I trust this truck but not too much yet....

I know what you mean Motivated!, I have been driving my truck to work from Monrovia to Torrance which is about 70 miles a day...(with the new Head Bolt installed ofcoarse) and so far so good, but Fontucky might be pushin' it!, I live right off Route 66 so I might go half Freeway,half Route 66!:D

Well, 24 hours and I should be close to Rialto!!! Let the meat consumption,,,,,,,,,,, BEGIN!!!! (yes that's from the King Of Cartoons). I'm hoping to be out of Arizona by noon. I'm usually late though. Hey Motivated (and others with transportation issues). Naturally as I work for the railroad, I am thinking that as a last resort You could catch Metrolink from almost anywhere, transfer, and get off I believe right on Central. One of Us could pick You up. If You don't trust Your truck fully, come by train!! See You guys soon!!!

Razorblades and roadcones, BEWARE!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH!!!! Tell me about it! The f'n insurance agency does not want too insure my car since supposedly it takes too much time.... F'n idiots! You sit in a chair with AC all day!!!!! I tried calling the Mercury insurance customer service help line for help, but they just got the agents angry and made things much worse.... I might still go but with out the truck... If not then I guess I will too have to see you guys at the JCCS....

Will you attend the JCCS Steriod? I really want to see Choptana!!!!! MUAJHAHSHDASHASH!!!! hsa!!!!

EZ-ups- Confusion, Chris & myself

food wise....

Jason-Plates,spoons, forks and Drinks! As well as Chips and dips and Dessert:)!!!, trash bags , napkins, some Music(I like 70's music:)!)and some beverages as well:D!

Chris-10 pounds of carne para asar,salsa,guacamole,ceviche

Confusion-pasta and potato salad, sodas, chicken & T SHIRTS !!!!

Me [PCD]-hamburger patties, dogs & condiments & buns

Steroid-?

Stilltwisted- ?

Guy grey- ? BBQ & coolers

SD surf- ?

Rivdat-?

BRE 510-?

Datrod-BBQ chicken & cake

Jrb10-?

Motivated- ?

Nbesheer- ?

Dqami- ?

Datsunkid- BBQ

Ray [ 521 from Barstow] - hot dogs & whatever

Cheeks- ?

Jim knight-

4 or 5 guys from http://www.nissancustoms.com- hot dogs & soda's

Sounds like Jason will be there as the park opens to reserve our spot follwed shortly after by myself, Steroid & Guy. We can stagger park to save spots because we want to park in 1 line if possible but im hoping were all there by 9 am. Im so glad this is coming together w/ so many people getting involved + it's very exciting. Dont forget about those "surprises" too..sorry cant tell :lol: I wont be updating after this post, I work tonight till 11pm then coming straight up to Guys house afterwards. Thanks to all once again & c yooo tomorrow !!! P.S. bring cameras !!!!! :cool:

i truly wish and bestow ya'll a wonderfully enjoyable time, i really wanted to be there to represent, but as it would be the funds are just not here right now..have a great time , and throw a cruise for my wife and i, we'll be there in spirit..hope to see everyone at jccs in oct..tom:)

Tom , we'll deffinately miss you but hopefully this becomes an annual event & next year u can bring your "flashback KC" :D

Brain , glad your son is fine & yes we will be eating "chicksada" [ask Steroid what that is] & taking TONS of pics. In about 10 hours ill be on the road...:D

Hey! Sorry I came late man but I'm posting my finding from this yard..

Ecology yard 15228 Boyle Ave, Fontana, CA 92331

They are lots of 720! and one sad looking 620, a 521/520 "not sure" and some Z's with flattop carbs..

An old Mexican had just finished pulling out the"rare" metal dash from the 520 and I told him about this place. Hopefully he joins.

They were also 2 4runner with the rear rubber strip.... You guys can get all the 720 rubbers and the 4runner rubbers and try them out on that 620.... Other than those 720's and that gutted 620 and 520 there was nothing there......

They were also some chrome 720 mirrors and a cool 720 steering wheel.

Other than that I guess I will see you guys at JCCS!!!!

Hey Guys:)! Just wanted to share some photos of a Awesome day at the BarBQue:D! What a great turnout! Everyone was so Cool and the Cars and Trucks looked Great:cool:! Thanks to everyone who participated and came to support this Great Family Atmoshere we had going on a Beautiful Saturday:)!

SWDPAugustBBQ070.jpg

SWDPAugustBBQ018-1.jpg

:cool: Love the 510/bluebird:) Even had datrod's Bad Ass Z car show up:cool:!

SWDPAugustBBQ019-1.jpg

Nissan Customs Made an appearance as well:)

SWDPAugustBBQ067.jpg

Wanted to say thanks to Chris(73dat) and his wife for making this Awesome "SWDP" Banner:)

SWDPAugustBBQ021-1.jpg

I wanted to say thank you to everyone for being presented with this Beautiful Redwood SWDP Plaque:cool:! I was Totaly not expecting this and I realy was speechless! This realy meant alot to me Guys, When I posted this Thread I had no Idea It would turnout to be as big as it was:)! This will Definately be an Annual Event For SWDP:D! Thanks again everyone for making this an Awesome Day:):)!

SWDPAugustBBQ048.jpg

SWDPAugustBBQ061.jpg

Even was signed by Mike(Steroid) Guy(Fontana620) and Mark(Pacific Coast datsun) The "Master Minds" behind "SWDP's":)

SWDPAugustBBQ218.jpg

Group Shot:)

SWDPAugustBBQ056.jpg

Many,Many More Pictures to come........................:D!

Yea, What a great day. I don't even have a datsun P/U but I was right at home. Thanks to chris and his wife for all the help on the BBQ, and the rockin asada. I'm just glad none of you guys came out to the AUTO X. Had nothing but problems all night. Didn't get to finish my runs. One of my buddies drove first and did O.K. Then I get in the P.O.S. and do one run. Then on run #2 the entire exhaust fell off. :mad: So back on the trailer. Got home at 12:00 a.m. But I have to say, I'm still full from Saturdays BBQ. Thanks again for a great day.:cool:

That was an Awesome time!! I will post my pics later. Thanks to Steroid, Pac Coast and Guy for making it a good show. I am super motivated to get wrenching on my 521. BTW I am going to have a boat load of parts (521) to sell soon. Let me know what anyone needs...

datrod, Sorry to hear about your car:eek:! But good to know your alright and safe:)! Dude, we realy got to get you a 620:cool:!

You have two in your garage, One for me one for you.:lol:

AWESOME.....That is all I can say about the very few moments I got to share with all of you yesterday....I am sorry i couldn't hang around any Longer...That looks like a very cool set up and I do look forward to the next get together...JASON, when is the next one???? LOLI took a few photos that I will post later on this afternoon...Again, everyone of you have some really fine lookin Datsoon Trucks........Good to see you all again, and well I s'pose I'll be seein ya in Oct at Irvine...Peace Ron

:mad:OFCOURSE,SOMETHING CAME UP AS USUAL WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO HAVE FUN!!!!:mad:See you guys at JCCS '08'

I almost had to sell my Truck for the money:(, but I got a hold of some cash to keep it!:D...so the next thing on the list is I'm pulling the L16 and having it rebuilt:cool: