SWDP So.Cal. August get together!

This is a new thread for a get together/BarbQue for anyone in The area that would like to attend:) I would like to suggest Bonelli Park in San Dimas ca.:) This park is perfect for a get together and barbQue:D lots of shade and you could even do some fishing!!! Let me know what you guys think:)!!!

Realy looking forward to this:D Who would like to go?????

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for a date how bout the 16th. It's a Saturday & the next day is the Ludikris customs show............If we all chip in we can get a motel & spend the night & hit up the show the next day.

08Luda.jpg

Ive spoke w/ Guy regarding maybe after the show cruising to his house [lives 5 minutes away:D] & kicking back & talking trucks. Just an idea:cool:

That is my Birthday weekend (gonna be 67 on the 13th!!) and I am gonna be outta town that weekend............sorry guys

DAMN Dude that's OLD:lol:

Ron...Thats my youngest daughters birthday as well:D She will be 10 yrs. old:) But we always do something for her the weekend before her B-Day!:) You enjoy your weekend with your Family:):)!!! We always got JCCS:D!!!!!And your not Old......Your Experienced and 67 yrs. young:D!!

Ron...Thats my youngest daughters birthday as well:D She will be 10 yrs. old:) But we always do something for her the weekend before her B-Day!:) You enjoy your weekend with your Family:):)!!! We always got JCCS:D!!!!!And your not Old......Your Experienced and 67 yrs. young:D!!

Really looking forward to this

Ok i talked w/ Guy yesterday. He told me theres a park really close to his house that we may be able to BBQ/hang out at. He's gonna find out if we need a day permit & if we can BBQ there. If this works out we'll also be alot closer to the Ludikris show & theres also a few motels down the street we can stay at. Thanks Guy for helping out..SWDP indeed!!!!

Mark, A park in Closer to Rialto sounds great:D! Try and get one with lots of shade:lol:....Its gonna be a hot one:rolleyes:!!

Confusion, Totaly understandable:) Hope you can make it afterwords....looking forward to meeting you and seeing your 620:D! BTW whats DHS???

Mark, A park in Closer to Rialto sounds great:D! Try and get one with lots of shade:lol:....Its gonna be a hot one:rolleyes:!!

Confusion, Totaly understandable:) Hope you can make it afterwords....looking forward to meeting you and seeing your 620:D! BTW whats DHS???

Department of health services, im taking my water treatment exam

Ya Confusion like Jason said just swing by afterwards. Ill get w/ Guy & see if he's got any park info yet.

thanks, and i live in rialto also so it should be pretty east to swing by. lol

here would be a good park. plenty of shade, room to bbq, and decent parking with shaded parking also. It even has a small water park there. although its been a while since i went so i dont know if they still run it.

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=20947229&stx=jurupa+hills+regional+park&csz=Fontana+CA&ed=7mAhzK160SyKhwIEfy16LrABgfjY1873GqXptSvCVC3knDwScfwrwlbFjTWrFyIe1jDsZxRpHp0-