Skyline R32 crashed in Portland

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are a bit skewed numbers... theres quite a few R32s in the country and they are nowhere near worth $70,000. Ive seen 10+ for sale on NWN alone (not including the Canada ones on there) which is just around here. Im positive theres more in other parts of the country.

Those are a bit skewed numbers... theres quite a few R32s in the country and they are nowhere near worth $70,000. Ive seen 10+ for sale on NWN alone (not including the Canada ones on there) which is just around here. Im positive theres more in other parts of the country.

that particular one was a very very special skyline.

they have his car, which has plates they can track and probably info in the glove box with his name on it and address...how the fuck do they need help finding him? unless the mustang was stolen which they didnt say it was. even if its a friends car or family members car, they shouldnt have any issues finding out who this guy is.

I see skylines every day up here. So common I hardly look up. Makes you wonder why your country refuses to let them in.

"It's worth $70,000." I doubt that. You can import them here for way under $20K CDN. It might be a British spec (I doubt it. JDM is also right hand drive) and I doubt it's a 'race car', well other than being a fast car by simply being a Skyline.

I bought my first skyline for 500 bucks, it was a R32 GTS-T... The wiring was shitaki'd going to the fuel pump, so I ran a jumper just to hear it run. Thinking back on it now, I should have disassembled it, crated it up and sent it back in pieces through the mail, or in my TMO (household shipped stuff). I always wanted to throw the drivetrain in a bulletnose truck. Instead I gave it to a friend before I came back stateside... I miss Okinawa.

• Like 1

I see skylines every day up here. So common I hardly look up. Makes you wonder why your country refuses to let them in.

It's more like why didnt Nissan just jump through the hoop of crash testing them for usa standards and sell them here legally. I think the fans have more then proven the demand over the last 30ish years. Shit a whole market came to be just to legalize them, thats saying a lot.

One more year and we can begin registering r32's as classics and the dmv cant do shit. I have been waiting years for a r32 gtr, I'd sell my z and my x for one.

Nissan has finally done what you asked - I see them every day. V35 is sold in Japan as the Nissan Skyline, and sold here as Infinity G35.

One reason possibly they didn't do that in the late 80s is because of import limits. They were selling all the cars they were allowed to bring in and made more profit on loaded maximas and 300ZX.