Canby Rocked!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for a few hours both days and it was a lot fun. I got to meet a few ratsun guys. It was almost better talking to people than looking at rides. I was planning on camping but I wussed out at the last minute. Would have liked to hang with the "Cool Kids" from the north a bit more. Nice to talk to Bleach and Icehouse for a minute... Jason Yello and Jason B. I know I talked to some of you other guys... I'm not shy, just don't have good social skills.

I thought that I would take tons of pictures, but I only got one. Of all the slick, trick cool hardware, the ride that impressed me the most was Mike's Truck.

DSCN5076.jpg

That is a good one. Hey maike, that would make a killer avatar.:cool:

I was about 15' from Klotz during the awards. Watched him stand up to get his trophy. Sorry Mike, I should have came over and introduced myself.

Wow...figbuck....that is a great shot!! Thanks. Great idea on the avatar...done :) I understand Jester....heck....Kelvin Dietz introduced himself as Kelvin and it took me a almost an hour for it to click at just who he was. I'm not too bright since I'd emailed with him about a dozen times about 521 brake questions. DOH!! :)

Now if I could just fix the owner up as easily as the NL!!! :)