Canby Rocked!

Well a big thanks to mike , ted and bonnie, and pumpkin [totally spaced your name because I am bad with those] for the help on getting my car to the show on sunday. I almost made it. and then I went home just fine after another jump start.

as for why my car stop working in an orderly fashion. the answer lies in two more pictures.

DSC05408.jpg

DSC05407.jpg

I relocated my battery before I painted the car saturday night and did it in a hurry. So I also forgot to get it away from the cv axle. and thus mypower wire was not routed properly and rubbed on the cv and made a bunch of little welds to it.

but its all better now. and I used a red wire so some idiot doesn't ruin something else later down the road.

and all of my grounds sucked but now they are all nice big thick wires.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Was that your wagon by the entrance on Sunday?

no I brought my 2 door FJ turbo car this year but I really want to do a road trip in a Datsun and the 2 door isn't the car to drive 1200 miles in, maybe the wagon next year or my 620 depends on the cash flow and what gets done on the cars...and truck

Clayton it was good to meet if i had realized who you were i would have chated a litle more and i am sure i meet others i didnt know but i am shy and dont talk much.......show so kicked ass

I think next year people should wear a name tag with their screen name on it as well, also would be cool to get all the guys from Ratsun together saturday night and hang out. its because of this site and the people here that my girlfriend and I drove up. I wish I had a better memory so I could remember everyones face to put with a name. all you NW guys were friendly and it was a pleasure meeting you all

hey Jason here are a few pictures Lisa took of your truck (we loved when you went by us draggin ass) great meeting you in person by the way

IMGP0854.jpg

IMGP0855.jpg

IMGP0891.jpg

IMGP0893.jpg

IMGP0894.jpg

IMGP0895.jpg

RATSUN!!! :D

IMGP0911.jpg

I had a good time at Canby. The show was good but seemed to lack as many cars as I had remembered. It was a good day to spend with my dad and his 68 wagon. Doesn't seem like it should have come and gone so fast. Now the wait begins for the Blue Lake show.

That must of been on Saturday, becasue I was there all day Sunday and didnt see you truck.

Larry

Yeah, I was there all day on saturday. Seemed to be more cars than 2006 there on saturday until about 2 or 3 pm and then a bunch of people bailed.

Yeah, I was there all day on saturday. Seemed to be more cars than 2006 there on saturday until about 2 or 3 pm and then a bunch of people bailed.

I would have stayed but the kid I came with didn't want to be there any longer so I had to drive him home.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

How many took the chance to go to Pats Acres(go-kart track)

A few of us from BC did(5)it was a blast,No governer on the karts..

I managed to spin out twice on the same corner(but did manage to get the best time of our group:D)

Will be back there next year for sure..

I think next year people should wear a name tag with their screen name on it as well, also would be cool to get all the guys from Ratsun together saturday night and hang out. its because of this site and the people here that my girlfriend and I drove up. I wish I had a better memory so I could remember everyones face to put with a name. all you NW guys were friendly and it was a pleasure meeting you all

Clayton, It was good to meet you. I hung out around your FJ car, and spoke with you for a while on one of the days.

Jason, with the bagged truck. Thanks for hittin the switches for me and showing me the nitrogen tank.

Anyhow, I am pretty easy to spot, just look for the guy with the microphone. Maybe I should have worn green face paint.:cool:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Anyhow, I am pretty easy to spot, just look for the guy with the microphone. Maybe I should have worn green face paint.:cool:

Id like to say thanks to you and the crew at the Canby event,Its a memorable experience for myself and family..

Have met you at Shasta in past,What happened to your "bling wheels":p

Id like to say thanks to you and the crew at the Canby event,Its a memorable experience for myself and family..

Have met you at Shasta in past,What happened to your "bling wheels":p

Glad ya'll had a good time!

Well, I have had about 3 incarnations of "bling wheels" The last ones, TSW Revo,s have ended up on Oregondimes 510 4 door.

Some nice pic's bleach. #49 that is one sick ass engine bay. The little yellow 520 in the back ground of pic#202 looks really clean, Why no close up of that one?

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Glad ya'll had a good time!

Well, I have had about 3 incarnations of "bling wheels" The last ones, TSW Revo,s have ended up on Oregondimes 510 4 door.

We did:cool:

The ones I remember were chrome(or highly polished?)

I think it was the first year you had your 510 there.

Didnt you used to have a real hot little 210??(I may be wrong fair bit ago now)

I too, had a great time at Canby..Meet several people that i had only talked to on the forum. Met Beebani, figbuck, 69fjwagon, farmer, datdoug, and a Couple others that i will need to seethe screen name to remember. But then after canby is over and i read the forum again, it looks like i missed several others, most seem to be from the north of me.

Clayton, nice to have met you and your girlfriend(lisa?). Very cool to see you make that long of a trip. Hope to see you make it again next year.

Jason

I too, had a great time at Canby..Meet several people that i had only talked to on the forum. Met Beebani, figbuck, 69fjwagon, farmer, datdoug, and a Couple others that i will need to seethe screen name to remember. But then after canby is over and i read the forum again, it looks like i missed several others, most seem to be from the north of me.

Clayton, nice to have met you and your girlfriend(lisa?). Very cool to see you make that long of a trip. Hope to see you make it again next year.

Jason

It was great to meet you and sit around BS'n about things Lisa and I really liked your truck.... CANT wait till next year but this time I hope to drive my DATSUN to canby not trailer it wow $550 in gas was TO much :lol:

keep in touch

-Clayton

Clayton, It was good to meet you. I hung out around your FJ car, and spoke with you for a while on one of the days.

Jason, with the bagged truck. Thanks for hittin the switches for me and showing me the nitrogen tank.

no need for the face paint...

IMGP0898.jpg

caught you in the act :lol: it was good to meet you also, see you next year

I'm with you on this one. Not sure about the name tags though. LOL

One perticular night as a get together would awesome. Do they allow BBQ's after show hours at the fair grounds???? Maybe a couple locals could bring the bbq's and everyone could bring something to put on it and just take turns grill'n some grub while we hang out and BS with some adult beverages.