How much would it cost me to ship a car from Oregon to JFK New York?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not request a random shipping quote!!!! you will be inundated with quotes for weeks - phone email text all of the above.... do some research and call someone

I made the mistake of requesting a quote online months later i still get an email here and there

I ended up just driving to pick it up since gas and a trailer were cheaper - but i only had to go to baltimore

Easy car move inc. was the cheapest one I found. It's a broker company, they don't actually ship themselves. Shipped my car from a little north of Miami FL to central Alabama for $350. Non-running car. Open trailer. I was told by them that if it had to go more north that it the price would be affected by dealing with snow and ice in the winter (I had it shipped in Dec.) So this storm will definitely cause hiccups. Good luck, hope this helps

Theres no datsun on the new york area. dammmm shame ima end up paying more for the shipping then the car.

Sounds like you are wasting your money. If the car is so cheap from the west coast, it is probably rusty or a basket case. Not worth paying to have it shipped. Save up some money and start with the best car you can afford., It will save you in the long run