Shitty weather

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it pretty much passed us here in GA but we do have some pretty NASTY winds off the tail of the storm. Blowing trees over all over the place.

It ALWAYS gets nasty around there when a storm comes through.

I went to Buford GA during Ivan and after it went north of Pensacola it got scary. We went to a Mexican restaurant and all was cool then all off a sudden HURRICANE in freaking Buford. The place lost power right after we got our food so we finished in candlelight. It was raining so hard, there was 3" of water on the parking lot. When we got back to where we were staying we turned on the tv and the news was reporting 18 confirmed Tornadoes in the area.

I don't know what it is about north GA but it tends to funnel and magnify the weather.

I've been in 11 hurricanes. Fuck not given.

Not sure of your locale...but you should still give a fuck

60 million could be affected.

Full moon will create higher tides...................combine that with a possible 100 year super storm.............not good

Your concern is much appreciated. The millions that drown in New York city will give a bunch if fucks.

Me? I've always wanted to visit NY.

Maybe they'll have diving tours.

Excuse me, I find it humorous when humans stress about natural occurrences. Every day you have a 50% chance of dying. I didn't die yesterday. I celebrate such accomplishments. I beat the odds.

The coastal residents have, and have had, days to evacuate. Remember Katrina? I do. I left. Truth is, they want people to die.

depot.jpg

If you live in the North East. Prepare yourself if you haven't already. Best of luck to you and yours. It's a 50/50. I hope you beat the odds!