The most beautiful car ever. What's yours?

HRH

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes I find videos of that car running then turn the sound up real high.

Then I come.

That exact car was parked at Mazmart down 20 minuets from my house for a private viewing that I missed. Didn't know it was there until it was gone.

1956 or 57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Normale (aka 750b)... nice :-)

Yessir! :thumbup: One of my all time favorites. Those bodylines are just dazzling.

I almost bought a syclone in 2008 dealer wanted $20k and I had a 00 Cadillac Seville STS that I wanted to trade for it but then thought about it and didn't wanna get in debt lol. Bad ass truck test drove the hell out of it if I would of bought it the first thing I would have done is race my brother in his old Sti and smoke it.

• 2 weeks later...

damn, i've never even seen a syclone in person. I just know back when i had a starion you could use the turbo off that as an upgrade. I remember one of the other starquestclub guys put a td05-20g one one with and clipped the compressor wheel and it was insanely fast... like skyline fast. Something like consistent 11s in the 1/4 mile... its been a long time though.

My dad had a Tyhpoon, the Syclone's coutnerpart. Same 4.3 Turbo engine. Jeeeeeez, The thing was reaaaaaally fast.

Also included is my brothers '72 Dart Swinger, Slant 6 and btw he's 12. BASTARD. And my uncles speedster, built by Vic Sala, a local speedster hall of famer. This was sadly his last one as he passed away not too long ago.

017-1-1.jpg

009.jpg

_MG_4803.jpg

The Tranny, a Borg Warner!

IMG_20120615_163210.jpg

IMG00649-20111109-1648.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

IMG_5877.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg

• Like 1

I was in the Navy in '92 and a Concord, CA dealer had a brand new leftover '91 syclone that they wanted to sell me for $22,000. I passed on it and got a '91 Z28 for $13,000. The syclone woulda been a better fit in my life at that time but the extra coin was hard to swallow.

jesus what happened to this thread ... aren't these all just derivatives of insomniacs...it sux we cant all just get along .....lurka dont u have a build thread to start .....couldnt all of these pics just be filled under sightings but not a datsun....do we have to have a new thread everyday of who thinks this turd burglar mobile is hawt or hot...we are all car people and we all wont like the same shit....look at banana for example he has been r i hate miatas now theres two n his front yard...both rocking the rainbow flag....lol