end of the summer golden gardens meet 10/7/12

jalen

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The end of the sunny days is here and the season started with Golden Gardens so let's end it with that! Come one come all to celebrate what was a good car season as it comes to end. Quite depression but it is what it is. As usually we will be near the boat lunch but no blocking the boat launch. Start showing up at 10:00. I'll be there early. The beginning of the summer meet here was great and without to much notice I decided to have this hope it turns out alright. As usual the normal rules apply:

No bur...

n outs

No reving

No nudity

-Girls are exempt from this rule^

No cursing

No killing anybody

No complaining

Ya it was a better turn out than I expected.. Mostly tuners, but a few of the ratsuns guys turned out.. Nice weather.. Sorry didnt stick around around for the Dicks trip, but just wasnt into it.... tuners dont get my juices goin...!! So I came home to watch a crappy Seahawks game..

Maybe we should do one more Ratsun get together before the weather turns.... Any suggustions for a location and date... That marina park in Desmoines is in between for most.. I would prefer North End.....;o)

Ya it was a better turn out than I expected.. Mostly tuners, but a few of the ratsuns guys turned out.. Nice weather.. Sorry didnt stick around around for the Dicks trip, but just wasnt into it.... tuners dont get my juices goin...!! So I came home to watch a crappy Seahawks game..

Maybe we should do one more Ratsun get together before the weather turns.... Any suggustions for a location and date... That marina park in Desmoines is in between for most.. I would prefer North End.....;o)

That Edmonds Dicks has a streaming web cam,, so us that may not be able to make it,, can still enjoy the action a tiny bit..

Although I had to drive the Mazda (RX2) I still had a good time hanging with the cool old school crowd. Keeping it real. Lets keep them alive. And my vote is for the Edmonds Dicks. Big lot and decent food. Lets do it now before all is lost to leaky seals and Mother Nature. Next time will be the 1200 or the 411, Promise.

At least it was an RX2. Still enjoyed meeting you Jason. I'd be down for another end of the season meet... This time focusing on Ratsun members. North or south Sound is a drive for me either way so it doesn't matter. As long as its not the 27th/28th this month I'll be there.

Next meet will be in a Datsun! Promise. It was a great day indeed. Sure will miss that weather. Need to get the 1200's heat/defrost working for the winter.

Really glad I finally got a chance to meet you guys as well. Already looking forward to next summer. California Dreaming on such a winters day...

Lets stay in touch.

I need to post some pics .