Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cooper bodais sick spoon modded integra......just finished his wheels and a host of other goodies ......one of the cleanest honda/acura builds i seen ...very tasteful..

IMG_20130806_104237_zps667ff188.jpg

IMG_20130806_104250_zps42c2edba.jpg

IMG_20130806_104404_zps8011a39b.jpg

he is big into wanting a datsun 510 ...im imagining a sick build should it ever happen....

dan k stopped by in his dog carrier .....catalina wagon..... such a nice car... he knows how to get at my heart and give the deals out ... drive a wagon.....neat cruiser....

IMG_20130806_151441_zpsb30b19a8.jpg

IMG_20130806_151458_zpsc3fcfafd.jpg

dafuq is that photobomb ......oh yeah drift tastic motor donor......

• Like 3

Sigh.....why would you lower a rally car. I will admit thought it looks better than some of the ones I've seen....

another reason why I hate Subarus and the people that worship them.

not like anyone ever uses one of the fast ones for its real purpose

and please dont post Ken Block as a response, A: he drives for Ford now, and B: hes A SHITTY DRIVER, LOOK AT HIS RACE RECORD.

• Like 1

Good catch before i could qoute you ,,,,,, but we still know you thought he still raced Subarus.

@ Drewski up north ,, yeah they must have had a show somewhere on the coast because those two were just the ones i caught.. That wagon was mondo cool ,, we caught it going by when we were leaving the taco van in Aberdeen and it stood way out of the crowd and finally caught it out by Montesano.

OH gawd!  my eyes! my eyes!

worse part ..... that's a dude showing crack...lol

I don't know about u guys but Im about sick of the volksrod craze.....like a few were cool .. .but now most all vw shows just get inundated with them ....and worse the dudes who own them .. .the rockabilly rejects with there cant afford a rat rod so I built this thing instead.....sorry .....but im all for standing out ... but if your trying that hard to standout ... your trying to hard...

• Like 1

Ken block isn't a shitty driver he's just not as good as therrest of them

one more thing how in he fuck did some video craze that the man, ken block started become a official x games event...........the people who put that shit n are so lame ...... like stop changing the events every year to whats hip .....fucking hipsters..... your skinny jeans must be too tight

ken block good driver ... average racer,  travis pastranana... good driver that trys new things and actually gets good at them ....... hes up and coming in nascar right now ... first full year at nationwide and getting solid finishes .. just cant stand his A D D interviews ....its like,  did u do a line off the camera mans back before they said action

• Like 1

The thing about Pastrana is that he is just plain nuts, similar to Ted Nugent, sober and crazy

so the answer is yes ... as many good finishs in a stock car he has had he has needlessly crashed a few too ... bit offeed a warped interview that was nutty afterward...lol