so how about that R35 GTR

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i know but maybe when its got 244,369 miles on it and its 10+ yrs old i can get one:blink:
Don't be silly...the people buying them are rich peoples' kids who think they're fast n furiouser than they really are. You'll never see one over 50k miles I bet ;)

gtr-crash-1.jpg

nissan_gt-r_crash_malaysia.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Don't be silly...the people buying them are rich peoples' kids who think they're fast n furiouser than they really are. You'll never see one over 50k miles I bet ;)

gtr-crash-1.jpg

nissan_gt-r_crash_malaysia.jpg

Second pic,

now thats not the way to pole dance;)

I am still partial to the old body style. i mean if you are going to have thec74a.jpgof the sports car world, just enjoy it's sexy body....

That and you can't import the old ones anymore... I still think the Evolution is more bang for you AWD Turbo buck....:D

I know a coworker has a deposit for one...but that's normal around here. Someone always has to have the latest and greatest. One of my buddy coworkers has the new Z06 vette, and that thing HAULS A$$ big time...holy crap, it's scary fast. So maybe I'll get to get a test drive on the GTR but I doubt it since I'm not too friendly with the guy getting the GTR.

Around here you see lots of high end cars scattered throughout our parking lot..just a matter of what you want, cars or homes.

Could I plunk down the money for one of these GTR and have it paid outright, sure...but I prefer and choose to save that money for a nice house near the beach instead...that's my goal.

For now I'll gladly stick to my 510 and 350Z.

I agree ^^^ im not a fan of paddle style shifting cars unless its a SUPER Italian type a guy I work with wanted me to drive his 2007 bmw m3 withnthe paddles and it SUCKED it shifted slow and sluggish even on the highest shift mode... but I wouldnt turn down a GTR saw one in person at motoring J style...SEXY :D

duke, i agree that is the only thing i hate about the gtr you can't snatch gears:mad:

agreed: real men like to do it with a stick

however, nissan marketing spent millions to figure out what the gt-r's target consumer wanted

(commuting corporate porkers, and bratty sons of rich guys)

and i guess a stick wasn't high on their list