***DATSUN/NISSAN SWAP MEET/SHOW AND SHINE 10/13/12***

Datsloco

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of parts--I'm shopping for an original tach for my pictured 72 and a left eyebrow. I know, aren't we all. I'll keep hoping LOL :angel:

If ya don't find your left eye let me know I have one.

If ya don't find your left eye let me know I have one.

My friend, we both know I won't find one. If you're inclined, consider that bad boy sold. Passenger side, right? I'll be at the show in Livermore. Will you per chance? Here's my email: datsundiva@yahoo.com. Would be awesome to take that off your hands :D

im going to try to make it out to this. i will try to bring an n47 head fully disassembled and cleaned for sale in case anyone is interested.

If anyone has a spare head for an l28 thats in decent/running shape (not caked with sludge), please bring it and Ill buy it from you

-scott

My friend, we both know I won't find one. If you're inclined, consider that bad boy sold. Passenger side, right? I'll be at the show in Livermore. Will you per chance? Here's my email: datsundiva@yahoo.com. Would be awesome to take that off your hands :D

When you said left eye I was thinking driver side while sitting in the car. But standing outside the car I guess your right it would be on the left.

What I have is a driver side eye brow. Sorry to get your hopes up. :confused:

I have an extra set of brows.. ill throw em in my dime tonight so i dont forget em... if you cant find any.. anywhere else.. I'll sell ya my extra set.. reluctantly.. they are a little rare and pricey but ill sell ya the set for $30.00.. the rubber molding is in bad shape or missing.. what do ya think diva?

hello im down here in socal thinking about making the trip looking for parts for my 1972 datsun 510 need front windshield, turn signal assembly, underdash hardness no rips or mickey mouse short cuts, carpet kit, carbon fiber hood or orginal hood let me know if you guys have any of these i know 510 keeper has the windshield.....

hello im down here in socal thinking about making the trip looking for parts for my 1972 datsun 510 need front windshield, turn signal assembly, underdash hardness no rips or mickey mouse short cuts, carpet kit, carbon fiber hood or orginal hood let me know if you guys have any of these i know 510 keeper has the windshield.....

might have some newish used carpet

will try to remember to throw it in

So, anybody from the south bay wanna caravan down? say 7-8ish? or better yet what time is everyone leaving from the south bay? anybody got any ideas for a meet up spot?

Pete!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving MV at 9-930, depending on when I wake up.

I'm in. Will be bringing 2 full sets of RS Watanabe's for sale, 1,200 per set.

15x.6.5 in satin black powdercoat, offset +35 (need spacers to run on 12-15mm spacers to run on 510, depending on fender roll you can set the offset where you want). Has Yokohama S-Drive tires mounted, very fresh and ready to run (never driven on since powdercoating at Wheel Techniques in Santa Clara).

14x7, gold centers, polished lips, offset +8, no tires.

IMAG0132.jpg

Will trade for 14" or 15", 10-12" wide wheels . . . :) . . .

So, anybody from the south bay wanna caravan down? say 7-8ish? or better yet what time is everyone leaving from the south bay? anybody got any ideas for a meet up spot?

Did Pete get his Wagon going finally?? SWEEEEET !!!

CARAVAN!!

For those who like to wake up late :P were meeting at 8:30am at the Mcdonald's in Fremont right off the 680 followed by a quick stop at the Burger King in Pleasanton here's the address:

MCDONALD'S AT 8:30AM

42800 Mission Boulevard

Fremont, CA 94539

BURGER KING AT 8:45AM.

5315 Hopyard Rd

Pleasanton, CA 94588

Heading to San Mateo from South bay around 7:15am. Early, fo sho but Top Jimmy is wrenching on Bunny so I should be there by 9ish. Anyone heading North from South early, let me know...

I have an extra set of brows.. ill throw em in my dime tonight so i dont forget em... if you cant find any.. anywhere else.. I'll sell ya my extra set.. reluctantly.. they are a little rare and pricey but ill sell ya the set for $30.00.. the rubber molding is in bad shape or missing.. what do ya think diva?

Seriously? Dude! I would be indebted. Would be honored to take those off your hands! I'll have a cold one in the Diva Covered Lounge Cooler for ya in the morning!
  • Like 1