***DATSUN/NISSAN SWAP MEET/SHOW AND SHINE 10/13/12***

Datsloco

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to give a BIG THANKS to Jimmy n Diane for letting us use their shop! Poor Diane was running around trying to organize everyone due to the nazi. Thanks Diane! Also want to give a BIG THANKS to everyone that came out and made it a success! So far the next one will be may 4th 2013 in manteca again at the bass pro shopping center. We might plan another one before the may one. Will keep everyone posted. Great pics Guys. Thanks again

• Like 2

I wasn't anticipating to go, so I didn't bring my 510 nor my camera.. :(

We were in the area cause my brother wanted to go go-karting down the street and then I remembered there was a car show lol.

Talked to some peeps and even made it in a couple oics! I was the kid arguing with my dad about the J to L swap in the 521 :lol:

As for the black and gold Z, there is a build thread on here.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/42764-72-240z-full-build-with-rebello-racing-32-stroker/page__hl__datrolet

Car is indeed veeeerry cool and it seems to get more and more attention at every meet!

Thanks Gino for organizing another great event! I appreciate the people that attend these shows are unpretentious and genuine, which makes these shows exceptional. Special thanks to Diane and Jimmy for hosting this event, I certainly hope there weren't any repercussions from the scrupulous nazi. Jimmy did an awesome job on Katherine's "Bunny", suspension alignment. No more white knuckle driving on the freeways. We had a great time, for sure!!

• Like 1