***DATSUN/NISSAN SWAP MEET/SHOW AND SHINE 10/13/12***

Datsloco

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how hard you and your lady work to put these things on especially when you cook !! Dude..if you wanna order a truck to be able to just "kick-it" like the rest of us..by all means brother... order the truck !! I'm sure I speak for everyone when i say.. Yeah!! wede prefer to have your traditional carne asada.. but we are cool with the truck aswell !! especially if that means being able to "kick-it" and relax with you and your family !!

I know how hard you and your lady work to put these things on especially when you cook !! Dude..if you wanna order a truck to be able to just "kick-it" like the rest of us..by all means brother... order the truck !! I'm sure I speak for everyone when i say.. Yeah!! wede prefer to have your traditional carne asada.. but we are cool with the truck aswell !! especially if that means being able to "kick-it" and relax with you and your family !!

DITTO

• Like 1

^ yep, long skinny building on the left all the way to the back is where Top Jimmy's Motorsports is located (Suite S).

We will have the area designated for parking and vendors marked off.

Please help us keep the property owner happy by respecting the property and other business owners' space. We keep him happy and we have a better chance of having another gathering like this in the future. :angel:

I'll be there for sure! Couple questions... Is it ok to bring and set up an easy up? May not need it just curious, Could also park the car under it to conserve space.

And secondly I repair windshield chips. Was wondering if it would be ok to bring my equipment and offer the special ratsun price of $20 repairs?

WE WILL BE THERE

pm for any special requests we do not bring larger parts unless pre sold (IE) fenders doors trannys hoods hatch glass etc

we have 240/260/280z parts

280zx

1200 coupe

86 300z

81 210 4 door

selected parts available for all these cars

do u have jdm bumpers for a 1978 datsun b210

Oh thank you for the offer but its ok we are still not 100% sure that we will be cooking yet. We might just get a taco truck but not sure yet. I will let everyone know as soon as i can. And yes i knew you had some latina in you :thumbup: Take care see you guys soon

NICE...I'd love the taco truck. This frees you up and we shouldn't run out of snacks. My vote--yay.

Im in for sure. I always vote for mamas rice, and Ginos asada. hope to have the truck mobile enough to drive this time. either way im comin all up in your grill.

Should i bring a bucket Eli??? hahahaha jk bro !!

^ yep, long skinny building on the left all the way to the back is where Top Jimmy's Motorsports is located (Suite S).

We will have the area designated for parking and vendors marked off.

Please help us keep the property owner happy by respecting the property and other business owners' space. We keep him happy and we have a better chance of having another gathering like this in the future. :angel:

Just heard there is a fund raiser on the other side of our event. They'll hear us coming!

I'll be there for sure! Couple questions... Is it ok to bring and set up an easy up? May not need it just curious, Could also park the car under it to conserve space.

And secondly I repair windshield chips. Was wondering if it would be ok to bring my equipment and offer the special ratsun price of $20 repairs?

Just heard from the business park owner that canopies are NOT allowed. Offering up windshield repairs is okay since no one else in the business park does windshields. :thumbup:

I'm bringing a non-turbo SR on a reversed crossmember, with a rebuilt hybrid 5 speed, a brand new NOS ARA under dash AC unit that has never been installed, 13x6 Panasports, a slotted rear crossmember, 2 stock rear crossmembers, some sway bars, some old Koni rear shocks, a used cherry tail light panel, and some other misc stuff.

Looking for a stock front crossmember and a KA24DE swap, trades welcomed.

No easy-up? Really?

Just heard from the business park owner that canopies are NOT allowed. Offering up windshield repairs is okay since no one else in the business park does windshields. :thumbup:

Thanks Blondie. I'll be there no easy up with my equipment. See you all soon!

Loveen those side emblems. Any left by now? I'll be at the show..fo sho! I'll take two sss. Lemmeno.

Yes I still have SSS side vents emblems I will be there,

I also have

1 new electronic distributor complete base rotor, rotor cap etc etc (black box , dizzy)

1 refurbished electronic distributor complete too (black box , dizzy)

1 distributor mallory dual points used

1 refurbished distributor dual points stock

all this 4 distributor are ready and complete to instal

rain gatter or what ever they are call those metal shinny things for the door for rain 4 doors only

and some more stuff for sure my garage is full of some random parts, if u are looking for something in specific

give me a call or text me 650 810 6108 thanks

all my stuff is first come first serve u are more than welcome to come to my house at any time

Sorry guys datsloco's carne asada and rice is not gonna happen but Tequila Taqueria will be there with some almost as good food. :thumbup:

maybee we can all fit under their canopy

NO CANOPY WHAT

well I guess we will be there geting sun burnt sitting on asphalt hopefuly its cool and cloudy without rain

swap meets are made for canopys