I need to get this off my chest---

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moody...i took that 1st pic several years ago @ the Chevron on Seal beach blvd. We met there & caravaned to jccs in Long beach. Thats my old L 320 in the pic..drove it from Dan diego. & thats the 1st time we met Derek. The yellow 620 id Ron's aka Ol yeller & the green 620 is Steroid's. The early days of SWDP circa 2007 !

Mark, I dig this photo, I always hear "Fat bottom Girls" by queen in my head when I see it.

I don't know why I started this thread ( Yes, I was drinkin!) But it sure got sideways quickly.I don't understand what most of the comments mean these days.I'm just too old!

I guess I'm just hoping to convert a few lost souls to the "roots" style of mini truckin. I'm talkin pre-1980. Call it "Primitive" or "Pri"mini"tive" if you want.

I think that the majority of the crowd on this site was not even born by 1980, so they never experienced riding in one or seeing one first hand. These trucks have all but dissapeared, so a couple of us are tryin to bring em back.

I just don't think that you need to be over 40 or almost 50 years old to dig this cool early style of customizing mini trucks.

if its not at least touching one of the west coast states....... we dont know anything about it. and will never bother too.

Yeah, they're really ignorant over there. He's right.

That truck was for sale on CL for a long time. Can't imagine it would be an easy sell...

Last I heard, it was in Wisconsin. Can't see the salt on the roads treating it well.

Mark, I dig this photo, I always hear "Fat bottom Girls" by queen in my head when I see it.

I don't know why I started this thread ( Yes, I was drinkin!) But it sure got sideways quickly.I don't understand what most of the comments mean these days.I'm just too old!

I guess I'm just hoping to convert a few lost souls to the "roots" style of mini truckin. I'm talkin pre-1980. Call it "Primitive" or "Pri"mini"tive" if you want.

I think that the majority of the crowd on this site was not even born by 1980, so they never experienced riding in one or seeing one first hand. These trucks have all but dissapeared, so a couple of us are tryin to bring em back.

I just don't think that you need to be over 40 or almost 50 years old to dig this cool early style of customizing mini trucks.

Damn I feel better now. Someone that's my age or close too it. I dig the old style. but I also like what some of the youngins are doing. Just slammed with nice wheels. I fuckin hate that one that you posted. I've seen it many times at different shows. It is a hack job fo sure.

I don't want to be a dick but I think the big ass tires and flairs are a little to old for most. But I still enjoy seeing them...

• Like 1

I'm right there with you you Mood. I get the same responses to my "70" period modded 240z....

You either get it (most old timers do) or you don't. Doesn't bother me either way. I do love what many of the younger crowd are doing as well. Keeping a "Datsun" alive is the main name of the game.... ;)

Oh you def race cars...

Nascar.jpg

Minus -1239182930182093759273581275 for not being able to buy alcohol on sundays

jesus-christ-velvet-painting.jpg

-infinity for you not being able to buy alcohol anywhere at any time on any given day, because you are still a child.

You lose.

What's with the 'fuck my life', 'rant' and 'get things off my chest' posts lately??? Has Insomniacs petered out? Why you no go there if you can't 'harden the fuck up'???

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/46253-so-i-shipped-a-car-i-need-to-rant/

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/46253-so-i-shipped-a-car-i-need-to-rant/

What's with the 'fuck my life', 'rant' and 'get things off my chest' posts lately??? Has Insomniacs petered out? Why you no go there if you can't 'harden the fuck up'???

guess Ill go dig that box of locks out of the shed Mike......