cant really think of a clever title...... 710 coupe

Skib

hoping the "good" parts i have dont look "turdish" when installed on such a clean car :lol: :lol:

lol this things a bastard of bastards :rofl: not only is it a 710 but its a coupe.

Ill take what I can get when it comes to parts for this thing.

Iv always done Zs and shit so parts where around no matter what cuz I know 100 other people with one.

lol how many coupes are on ratsun? 3?

a lot of that stuff will clean up nicely :cool: its still just being built as a DD. nothings perfect on it, just nice.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cleaned up the bumper a bit and mounted it along with the trunk lid.

0718122037.jpg

not going to be much going on with the coupe until Jeremy's 2 door is painted and out of the shop.

then Ill be bringing my motor up to the shop and building it.

and when we drop off Jeremy's car in Vacouver Ill be picking up all the rest of my parts from RedBanner.

love the coupe! It makes me wish i'd hung on to my 180b that I had in high school! I almost saved a 610 coupe gr a wrecking yard in Oregon City back im the early '90's. The owner was really strange,never knew what was for sale,at what price from one day to the next. I finally gave up on the idea. Shame,it was straight,just had mechanical problems of some kind. Nobody wanted 610's then,now you almost never even see one! Probably the same thing with 710's & 810's.

Usually the Nisan part number is on them. Those look very much like the ones from an 810. #40300-U8925

4ut4mz6.jpg

so that being said, will anyone be mad if i decide to paint em purple and have them widened to 8s and 9s with a massive lip?

• 2 weeks later...