cant really think of a clever title...... 710 coupe

Skib

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey skibert i happen to have a set of optional original 710 aluminum nissan wheels... i might be willing to let em go if youre interested and willing to pay or trade some other wheels

I'm not aware there was an optional mag rim for the 710. It should have a Nissan part number cast into the outer rim edge.

By all means post a picture of it. It could be mis-identified as being from a 710.

Cars lookin good skib. I love the 2dr 710s a sr20det would look nice in that engine bay.

I agree, Id love to do an SR20det or a KA24det down the road...

... with a 4 lug mustang rear with LSD and a 4 link ;)

• Like 1

hey skibert i happen to have a set of optional original 710 aluminum nissan wheels... i might be willing to let em go if youre interested and willing to pay or trade some other wheels

I'm not aware there was an optional mag rim for the 710. It should have a Nissan part number cast into the outer rim edge.

By all means post a picture of it. It could be mis-identified as being from a 710.

Look like this?

c64418cf.jpg

I am planning on using a Volvo 240 axle. Dana 30 differential, and supposedly only an inch wider than a 510 wagon axle. Just have to make sure it can be redrilled to 4x114.3 (volvo is 4x108).

Im sure theres multiple options, havent looked into it to much.

I dont really do solid axle stuff so plenty of research to do still and itl be a ways out anyway.

I believe these are HL 510 option wheels,

Wouldn't be surprised, I think they may have been a common dealer option. The earlier pic they were on a 710, I've also seen them on a B210, probably sold at the time the car was new.

1eb729bd.jpg

Sorry for the threadjack Skib :thumbup: , car looks awesome!

I believe these are HL 510 option wheels,

If they are, they are also available on the first gen 200sx and B210 too. The part number is usually cast into the outside edge of the rim so have a look. I think it's this number....#40300-N5825

Factory mags.... Mmmmmm

It's a Datsun! Everythin' is ultra-rare!

They are very nice wheels though. Datsun was into mixing and matching parts between the different models in the 70's, so they might have appeared on other cars too. ...but they sure do look nice on the above car. ...or possibly the bamboo-colored 710 elsewhere in this thread.

(and I just noticed that the 610-U brochure also shows the overhead console thing I was looking for a while back. That car got all the goodies.)

so what your telling me is i have a rare wheel in my hands? one with the factory nissan box..... score. i wont even say how much(little) i paid for em.

A long time ago

Ein a paint booth to far south to ever actuly want to go to.......

just gotta get up to vancouver to get my glass and some other parts form RedBanner.

the rest is just putting things together.

0713122147.jpg

0713122142.jpg

0713122148.jpg

Blah blah blah 710.

they have round here lol, but ive come to terms with the fact 2 710s is more than any man could hope for as it is. And for years when i was all "710, 710 710 710" and even datsun guys would roll there eyes.

Glad skib saw something to work with in his coupe, and it was actuly a burden off my back to know that all this coupe stuff would get such a good second chance.

hoping the "good" parts i have dont look "turdish" when installed on such a clean car :lol: :lol: