Thank you everyone who put on canby

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 big time to the raffle, 'cause I WON!!! I'm so excited. I've never won at Canby before! I got the rear window seal for the 510 (really really needed) and the front hood chrome, brand new in Nissan package! Excitement!

A very big thanks to all! Canby is indeed epic, and I can't wait for next year already. Maybe I'll actually have my 510 driveable at that point!

I couldn't get stopped! Left Canby at 3:30 and was over rthe border by 10:30? Drove north till 2 am. Had my wheels balanced at a shop this morning so I don't have to go 55 to over 65 to stop the vibration and kept going. Wow sure is smooth now.

I wanna thank everyone who put in ANY kind of effort to make this event happen. It was my first year there and, even though I heard it was smaller than last year, I had a blast!! This is something that is now set on my calendar every year. It's cool finally putting some faces to these screen names also. Datsuns Datsuns Datsuns!! Never thought I'd see so many in one spot at the same time. Thanx Everyone!!

WTF?!! Hardwyre, where were you? I was looking forward to meeting you and I don't think I did!

Well matt if you woulda stayed up with us you and hardwyre could have had some "quality time". :rofl:

Awesome show and thanks to everyone who donated their time blood sweat and Datsuns :thumbup:

WTF?!! Hardwyre, where were you? I was looking forward to meeting you and I don't think I did!

Holy shit!? Are you kidding me? I was the big fat dude in the red Rhino hoodie and shorts all weekend. I was also the jaw jack that repeatedly slept in until like 1:30pm :) I finally met Wide and Jayden. Got drunk with 510Keeper and huggled on Victory. Was mentored by D.Mike, and sowed future shenanigans with Farmer Joe.

Where were you?

Well matt if you woulda stayed up with us you and hardwyre could have had some "quality time". :rofl:

Awesome show and thanks to everyone who donated their time blood sweat and Datsuns :thumbup:

Because Homosexual!

Apparently drunk people love the shit out of hot dogs at 2am :)

Thanks to everyone who puts this on we plan on returning every year WE HAD A BLAST

Thanks everyone who voted for my car there was alot of nice cars there and I feel lucky to have placed second in the 510 catagory

Tazers Happy birthday songs roasted hot dogs it was epic

Datsuns Northwest Thanks for the mild ass chewing for being a little to loud

C YA ALL NEXT YEAR