Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

^^^ Bahahahha..  Seriously lolled at bananas response

If ogre goes moar lower youll need an alignment. lowering throws your toe adjustment off. eats tires.  We all know those tires that are on the truck are brand new :sneaky:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

I lowered my 720.  well actually i just slammed the front right on its fucking nuts.  DIdn't get an alignment, put four new low pro tires on...  Two weeks daily driving to work and the wires were poking out on the front. I learned right then that you need to align your shit :D

Just giving a fair warning is all.  You guys don't get flats like tristin tho so probably fine.

Just giving a fair warning is all.  You guys don't get flats like tristin tho so probably fine.

Flats sucks... though I will say that none of them were due to alignment issues. One was because I had stock size ballon tires on a slammed ride so I rubbed them into the rear shock. The others were due to crappy tire brand. Now I roll with legit tires and no issues :thumbup:

Still holding my title of King of Flats... what was it?- 5 flats in 8mos of ownership :(

I skate. I might be riding my board up there.... Because my truck isn't ready

Yo we got u covered bro. Didn't want to take the truck but people need their parts

Got the dime aligned what temperature gauge in gas gauge skyrocketed on the way home mm what the f***

Yo we got u covered bro. Didn't want to take the truck but people need their parts

Got the dime aligned what temperature gauge in gas gauge skyrocketed on the way home mm what the f***

My truck is driving up there. I already have all the stuff in line to get it together, just gotta wait a day or 2

I think I am ready I got a spare alternator just cuz my luck 

got the credit card for gas cuz my car likes it 

gotta pack all the stuff up 

I am excited less than a week away 

Pumped! 

Ohio --> San Jose --> Canby! 

Wife Approval - Check 

Flight Ticket - Check 

Rental Car - Check 

Hotels - Check

Now I just got to buy myself a 510! I guess if I can't find one I can start stocking up on parts :) 

See you all there! I'll be the Noob with a WTB name tag :) 

• Like 2