1970 521

Royal Sierra

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to hear you're not selling. poor little truck seems like its been neglected and needs some sweet love. hang in there. I went through the same shit with my ignition system. eventulaly figured it out and it felt great. :thumbup:

Its running now..charging right. DanielC came over and help with my signals. Its amazing how helpful all you guys are. Thanks. Not gonna sell. I was just frustrated atm

Good to hear and great work DanielC, you're a top bloke. :thumbup:

If you need some pictures of the rear tail lights and how they look removed or measurements I can take some pics and measurements off mine for you.

ell i got flashers working. New flasher relay from discount import. Just need to get my tach working but i will do that later on. Now my parking and turn signals all work. And my poor chebby starting to become a parts bin..sad. Hope i get this new job and i will put in a new treefidday. My grandpa is hating me for fixing up this datsun when i should be rebuilding fixing the chevy.

2012-06-14155707.jpg

2012-06-14155742.jpg

E

When I went to help with the turn signals yesterday, the Datsun was parked in the street at the bottom of the driveway. I am assuming the Datsun moved itself into the garage, the driveway is too steep to push the Datsun up it.

The Datsun will use a lot less gas than the GMC. I would get it running and reliable first.

I"ve always like the LS Monte's and yours is a great example of one. I'm into Lowriders, have a 66 impala that I have been neglecting. gotta get back on it. but the Datsun is needy as fuck.