Site Update

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I'll set the oic, save changes and, it will change. Then, when I go back to profile or a thread the oic is back to original :confused: :mad:

:console:

You know, I just this morning threw away a really old, really comfortable pair of shoes. You know the kind~ fit so well you almost don't even notice they're on! Couldn't run very fast in them any more [with my pinkytoe darn near hangin out the side], but they felt like home. Now I'm sportin a new pair, little tight, little different here-n-there; but my feet will adapt~ as will the shoes. I just need to remember it takes time to break in and adapt to a new great pair of shoes...

P.S.~ Thanks Thomas~!

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Ok this is messed up. Just looked at thread and my profile on my phone and my oic is changed but on my laptop it will not change.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :huh: :huh: :huh: :blink: :blink: :blink: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

host it with gravatar(its in the update photo)

This is weird but I've had almost no problems adjusting to this set up. The last change almost broke me but I found last time the best thing is to USE it. Practice makes perfect.... and it gets easier.

I guess the reputation thing is gone? I was hoping to get to 1,000 and see what the board does.

• Like 1

This is weird but I've had almost no problems adjusting to this set up. The last change almost broke me but I found last time the best thing is to USE it. Practice makes perfect.... and it gets easier.

I guess the reputation thing is gone? I was hoping to get to 1,000 and see what the board does.

It just counts "likes" as rep, but there is no more negative, as far as I know.

I've never liked the NEG rep and seldom use it. It just causes problems. As a mod I see who gives rep and there are a few who only give NEG ... like they only see the bad in the world. Never saw anyone complain about getting a POS rep.You always get the best out of people when you POS rep them when justified. NEG can turn them defensive/bitchy (well except Joey who is like a pig in shit) and besides it feels like a stab in the back because it's anonymous. Like some chicken shit keying your car.

I also have not liked the way negitive has been used in the past, at one point I was pissed off bigtime, and I wasn't even involved in the issue.

For some members it like pushes a button, they get all defensive, which for some reason turns into something else, and ultimately ends with them never coming back here.

I also think it was/is a good thing to have, as it did help decide/determine what we as a forum/group thought was proper for us, when that red showed up, it got ones attention.

I don't beleave I ever used the neg. rep button, but I think we should have it anyway.

• Like 1