Project LS 521

pugz

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pugz I understand what your trying to do with the house purchase,better idea then the Datsun.I am not glad your selling but I do understand.As much as I would like to buy it my wife will use one of my many guns and shoot me in the head not once but multiple times,and then run me over with the truck again and again.I wish you luck with your new house purchase and good luck with the sell of the truck,I hope it goes to a new home to some one else that is a baller them selves because lord knows there anint many here.This truck is way beyond bubble gum and duct tape.keep in touch.

Thanks. I really want it to go to someone who will finish it right. I don't want to see it rot. Ill build another truck. I'm probably going to bag a car next. Just something inexpensive and easy for once. Lol.

Like I said before. I sold my S2K for my house. Dont regret it one bit... was a fun fucking car. Dont care if someone hats honda (me being one) But, it was a FUN car and comfy. ... .. Im also thinking about selling my 240sx ( for a nice chunk of change) ... new floors. Cabinets. Fixtures. And omg a mini split ductless would be fantastic...

As far as internet bickering.... why?

Why care so much of another persons actions? Why care about post count or member/title status... these are things that mean nothing when met face to face. You can go to a meet and have aa common interest and get along like besties in the "RL"... then exchange forum aliases. And the fistacuffs.... we are here to share knowledge of datsun and the like... not to start arguments of schmucks...

It makes me not want to click on that thread again, because of the same ol egotistical BS... get over it

*** disclaimer... this isn't directed towards anyone...

Wow.  Had forgot bout this thread.   Sorry lifes getting in the way dude.  Good luck with everything.  Buy a house with a garage!!!  A dream of mine to have one.

But on a side note, most exciting thread since the old classifieds closed, if you dont count the thread about the new classifieds.  :thumbup:

we have had so many threats on IN its ridiculous,  then they try and start new nissan site, those fail, then they wanna come back, try and change their names and emails, we  find them and ban them again.  we run a tight ship at IN, we dont like the shit talkers and threatning lil kids that come on there so we delete their shit and ban them.  then they go on to say that every time i sell merchandise on the site that im getting rich, and "funding my yacht"   hahahahaha.  just so everyone knows.  if i had a yacht, id be selling it to buy my house and finish the datsun.

so how much for the yacht?

SELLING IS MY BEST OPTION. ITS NOT MY ONLY OPTION.  BUT ID RATHER SEE THIS GO TO A GOOD HOME AND GET FINISHED THAN TO WATCH IT SIT AND ROT IN MY GARAGE FOR  THE NEXT YEAR OR MORE......sorry for yelling

at least hes not cutting it up like that retard on the east coast with the rust free 521 that was bagged cause "hell if i wanna see someoen finish my project" some ppl huh

I respect your choice to sell for the sake of a house. I made the same choice years ago with my 68 Mustang fastback. The smartest choice I ever made. I am finally getting back into cars again with my 510. Good luck

• Like 1

I HAVE THE TRUCK BODY, FULL CHASSIS, AND TITLE, ALL THE GLASS, NEW GLASS AND DOOR SEALS, FULL "PAINLESS" STYLE HARNESS(20 CIRCUIT), FULL SKIN COMBO FOR THE REAR WITH 10" LED(NOT INSTALLED),  FLAMING RIVER BILLET STEERING COLUMN, BEEBANI 300ZX BRAKE UPGRADE FOR THE FRONT WITH DRILLED/SLOTTED ROTORS, THE REAR END IS A GMC DENALI WITH DISK BRAKES, 3.42 GEAR, AND NEW SLOTTED/DRILLED ROTORS TOO, I KNOW THERES SOME OTHER PARTS LAYING AROUND MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW ALSO. BUT CANT THINK ABOUT IT ALL SINCE IM AT WORK.  THE TRUCK HAS AIRBAGS INSTALLED NOW WITH A AIR HOOK UP SO I CAN BE RAISED AND LOWERED IF YOU HAVE AN EXTERNAL COMPRESSOR ALSO SO ITS NOT BAD TO MOVE AROUND. I STILL ALSO HAVE THE FACTORY STEERING COLUMN, CARB, DASH, 2 GAUGE CLUSTERS, AND SOME OTER MISC STOCK PARTS IN A BOX

I DECIDED TO GO AHEAD AND KEEP THE TRUCK, IM NOT GONNA GIVE IT AWAY, YET EVERY OFFER IVE HAD IS PEOPLE THINKING I WILL.  SO FOR NOW ITS GETTING PUT ASIDE AND ILL GET BACK ON IT WHEN I CAN.  PROBABLY BE 6 MOTNHS TO A YEAR EASY.  IM BUILDING MY DAILY CAR UP A LITTLE FOR NOW TO SATISFY MY NEEDS FOR SOMETHING BAGGED THATS DRIVEABLE.  BUT CARS ARE SIMPLE AND CHEAP SO THIS WONT BE HARD.  BUT THE TRUCK WILL GET BUILT ONE DAY. JUST NEED A BREAK FROM IT.

• Like 4