Project LS 521

pugz

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the caps lock thing has been a standard from page one... sorry to hear your bagging the build but i understand ... smetimes life should be more important then a build ... congrats on the house.... did the 720 ever get finished?

He has made a good decision. House or car? Most of the younger crowd would say car, most of older crowd would say house. Somewhere in life your right in the middle.

The reality is this truck may win a few trophy's and maybe earn a few side jobs. But no financial firm will use "show truck" as a financial asset. But owning a house is a whole other story. It increases net worth and gives you financial strength to carry projects like this forward.

I would say hold onto it if you can to finish it later. If not do what you gotta do to get the house.

Great build, motor little extreme for me but the rest was a joy to read.

• Like 1

I must say I sure am sad to see he won't be able to finish this one. Not many people even try to go full out feature truck with a 521. And this one was shaping up to be truly awesome. But as a homeowner myself, my rides tend to stay on the back burner. So I know where he's coming from.

P.S. Joe, I'm the "thug" who actually banned you.

JOE I SAID WHAT I SAID, DUE TO THE BS YOUVE PULLED AT IN, SO OFCOURSE I EXPECT YOU TO SAY STUFF.  IF I MISUNDERSTOOD HOW YOU MEANT IT THEN MY BAD.  IVE HEARD ENOUGH BS ABOUT THIS BUILD STOPPING AS IT IS. SO IM SURE ALL OF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MY FRUSTRATION WITH "DUMB" COMMENTS

I'm reporting your post about reporting people. Then I'll put a report in your report, so you can double up on them faster! Because racecar.  TROLOOLOLOLOLOL.  Reporting people, ha.  Thats something a cry baby or sissy does, cuz thems can't handles the internets...  :baby: :poop:

• Like 1

i report my own posts most everytime i post......yet isnt reporting for things like excessive cursing or posting or bylaws violation... and abusive type posts ... i dont think my posts were abusive ....yet yours seem to be pretty unhinged......what dd u select for a reason for reporting me .... now if it was abusing puncuation fine but my two posts you reported seems mild....

s

SELLING IS MY BEST OPTION. ITS NOT MY ONLY OPTION.  BUT ID RATHER SEE THIS GO TO A GOOD HOME AND GET FINISHED THAN TO WATCH IT SIT AND ROT IN MY GARAGE FOR  THE NEXT YEAR OR MORE......sorry for yelling

im glad my selling my truck started all this nonsense. lol

Hey, you started it! :P

And in a way we are helping it sell buy bumping it to the top! More views!

Back on topic, as I said before, I never had anything against you personally, wish the best on the sale. Hate to see you lose all the money you have put into it though.

we have had so many threats on IN its ridiculous,  then they try and start new nissan site, those fail, then they wanna come back, try and change their names and emails, we  find them and ban them again.  we run a tight ship at IN, we dont like the shit talkers and threatning lil kids that come on there so we delete their shit and ban them.  then they go on to say that every time i sell merchandise on the site that im getting rich, and "funding my yacht"   hahahahaha.  just so everyone knows.  if i had a yacht, id be selling it to buy my house and finish the datsun.

that being said......   we have just started a new 2013 shirt preorder. 

http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?p=339641#post339641

and just cuz i dont have anything to hide... all my merchanidse proceeds go to fund the site.  our yearly dues are up and i always do a merch order around that time.  hence why IN doesnt have any ads or sponsors.  i keep it a true site for minitruckers, by minitruckers.

WOW pugz.. All this drama over you selling a freakin datsun to better your life. How dare you. :rofl:  :rofl:

Anyway it was fun following this thing. Some badass fab work and great ideas..