Hand count on dat620 KC seals ~ ONLY

I'm wanting to get a count of hands from the people that have pre-paid for the king cab seals that dat620 aka Tom was to have made up. If you post, please put down what state your in. Not your state of mind.

If you don't want to post but want to be counted, just pm me and let me know what state your in.

Please NO bashing, no cussing, no ranting, no personal feelings other wise. Just a count of hands.

This thread is for paid customers only. If you did not purchase a set please do not post.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the other thread closed and what is currently going on with this?

Great questions.

The other thread was closed to keep the BS to a minimum and to make sure it does not go anywhere.

This thread is for those who have purchased sets. To get together, see how many of you there are and then decide how to proceed.

I consider Tom and friend and I am sure he isnt trying to screw people...But I am not sure what is going on...I hope it all gets figured out...!!!

thats what we hope to get sorted in here.

I hope hes not trying to screw anyone either,

but when theres no action, no communication, no nothin... hard for people to think otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

bumping this thread up since Ratsun has gotten a new internet provider or garage. lol

anyways, I have PMed 45 members that chimed in on the KC seal thread. Hope to see more step up since some have not been on here for a while.

It was all ready starting to sound fishy when I first found the thread. I was hopeing that he would come thru and I would be able to buy a set.

This is the type of post not allowed in this thread. People who paid up only. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

What is going to happen with this? It looks like a lot of people have given up on this as I know a lot more paid than have replied to this thread. I don't know about the others, but I can't afford to throw away almost $100.00 on my budget. Just my $.02 on a seemingly forgotten subject.

• 2 weeks later...