• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a woman comes home from the battered women's shelter,

whats the first thing she does??

the dishes if she knows what's good for her! :devil: 

agreed on the lighten up. all my favorite jokes are sexist/racist and I have no negative feelings towards women or minorities...people just need to learn to laugh. which seems to be the point of this thread, so if you don't have a lax sense of humor, be careful ping into joke threads on the Internet...

that being said..I'll throw one out that insults my own people...

q: how do you know when your house has been broken into by an Chinese guy?

a: when you get home and you find your computers been updated, your math home works done, there's a fresh batch of rice in the rice cooker and they're still in the driveway trying to get away with your car.

also why do women have such short legs?

because the bedroom usually isn't too far from the kitchen...

• Like 1
We would all like to see more women into Datsun's and Ratsun or are 240Z owner's not into women.

yeah see no....you can't honestly be upset about people who do love and respect women making jokes and turn around and generalize s30 owners as homosexuals just because you don't like some jokes. the jokes we've posted are at the expense of women or others but for a common cause of laughter. claiming 240z owners aren't into women because 3 or 4 of us made jokes is just rude and doesn't contribute to anything (let alone the purpose of this thread which is LAUGHING ABOUT JOKES. seriously. lighten up, laughter is the best medicine....for the record I would NEVER lay a hand on a woman....

and just so you can call me a homo again:

Q: its Sunday afternoon and your watching football on your couch when your wife walks in and starts nagging you about chores, what'd you do wrong?

A: you made the chain too long

Q: a woman driver ran over a bicyclist....who's fault was it?

A: the cyclist...wtf was he doing riding his bike in the kitchen?

We would all like to see more women into Datsun's and Ratsun or are 240Z owner's not into women.

LOL Ive been with my current GF for over 6 years, since we were in High school. I love her to death and Im gonna marry her someday. Shes helped me work on my Z and hopes to own dime soon. I do make jokes about "punching her in the throat" and vice versa, but we both know its purely a joke. We get a laugh out of it and our friends and family around us do too. Can't be so uptight about these jokes, because.. well.... its just a joke...  :console: 

• Like 1
LOL Ive been with my current GF for over 6 years, since we were in High school. I love her to death and Im gonna marry her someday. Shes helped me work on my Z and hopes to own dime soon. I do make jokes about "punching her in the throat" and vice versa, but we both know its purely a joke. We get a laugh out of it and our friends and family around us do too. Can't be so uptight about these jokes, because.. well.... its just a joke...  :console: 

My gf and I make those kinds of jokes, too.  Or even  "Ill fucking cut you"

I crack myself up

and me!

• Like 1

the point was that we were not offended by things that were not Intended to offend. this thread is supposed to be lighthearted fun/laughs. also, lightheartedness and standing up for yourself are not mutually exclusive...you basically called out 3-4 people on being woman haters...people-lightehearted or not-tend to not take kindly to that kind of thing. look up the logical fallacy "either/or", you just nailed it ;) just a hint. that said, keep feeding the fire, this last page of jokes has been fun.

I don't like posting in pic threads without posting a pic and I feel the same about this thread so to legitimize this post:

Q: how do Chinese people name their children?

A: they throw pots and pans down the stairs and listen to the sounds they make...CHING!CHANG!CHONG!

lol. hope it's not a repost, it's an old ass joke

Guys, Sorry for being so off topic. Figured I better post a joke myself:

A guy who just beat up his girlfriend in the parking lot needs a drink and walks into a bar.

There is a monkey sitting on the counter.

The guy asks the bartender about the monkey.

The bartender says, "watch this!"

He hits the monkey on the head, and it dives under the counter and sucks off the bartender.

The guy at the bar says "oh my god, that is amazing!!"

The bartender asks, "wanna try it?"

The guy replies "yeah, but hit me on the head really hard first!"   

lol, I think he was doing that on purpose...i think. (epic GIF btdubs :P ) pretty sure he was trying to make a funny by changing it from "a man walks into a bar" to "a man who just beat his girl walks into a bar" and changing the punline to "hit me harder" rather than "don't hit me on the head" afterall its a repost from last page...which he posted on, 2-3 posts below that joke, I like to think no one's that oblivious. 

50 blondes and a brunette are hanging onto a rope thats dangling off a cliff. they decide that the rope can only hold 50 of them (not sure how they decide this, dumb blondes probably arent too good at physics, but lets just say the brunette did the math lol) the brunette says to the blondes "this rope can only hold 50 of us and there are 51 of us so I'm going to let go and fall to my death so you can all live"..

the blondes all start clapping... B)

lol, I think he was doing that on purpose...i think. (epic GIF btdubs :P ) pretty sure he was trying to make a funny by changing it from "a man walks into a bar" to "a man who just beat his girl walks into a bar" and changing the punline to "hit me harder" rather than "don't hit me on the head" afterall its a repost from last page...which he posted on, 2-3 posts below that joke, I like to think no one's that oblivious. 

quite oblivious