Project 5Teeezy.........A Pharaoh's 510.....

Busta Nut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_6375_zps91481f15.jpg

IMG_6372_zps327618d0.jpg

IMG_6373_zps9adecb3e.jpg

IMG_6374_zps8f07f36f.jpg

Seeing your parts washer reminds me I have one that's sitting there new I need to get it up and running, I'm hopeing this cat buys the 64 Cuda in the back of my shop next month so I can make some room and rearrange everything and get more of my tools in order.

• Like 1

New height in action shot

3AEA1517-BE72-420C-B853-C718C4F8043F_zps

Busta,

I see your tail lights here in this pic, you have the running lights on.Are they still stock original wiring? It looks way cool when you mod the tail lights so that both sides of each lens work for running lights using 2-1157 blubs. Plus people can see you better coming up on you from the back. Killer shot of your car.

I did my last differential service on this diff.........

...........I only say that cause I change the oil in it Saturday before the BBQ/Fun Run and when tightening it it cracked the cover........

It had been seeping for a while and didn't get resolve last service even when I teflon coated the threads cause I thought that was it.......

.........................but it wasn't............I guess it was a hairline crack along the threads and I just finished it off.......

Luckily it's not so bad that a chunk broke off.........I shmeered silicone on there and called it good.........

Time to look into diffs :thumbup:

Oic on the rack...........

IMG_7320_zps41d54f5e.jpg

IMG_7321_zps2091f1f2.jpg

Great i like it and then you say you hate it ,, you must be my wifes long lost twin brother.

Try to get Tristen to do it ,, him and Qtip have a thread here somewheres, and have him bring some to Canby to help pay for his trip,, so he has one less excuse.

He made this so surely he could play with font for you.

ONION_zps2857b9f0.jpg

The fuckin pollen here is completely outta control!!

• Like 1

Great i like it and then you say you hate it ,, you must be my wifes long lost twin brother.

I think I was more fond of the idea than how it looked.......

I know the font I want just don't know how to put it on my computer.....I'm not THAT savvy.......nor am I an artist so drawing it is out.......

I know the font and size......if I had some kind of photoshop....hint hint Mr. Skyblue......I could probably make something up.........

• 2 weeks later...