mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice video. But what's with all the hanging dingleBerries off your dash? Lol

He has dingleberrie issues.    You should see the floor mats in his Audi. :rofl:

• Like 1

Ray, people like to hassle you about this truck and kid you a lot, but having seen it in person and after listening to that sweet engine on the dyne runs, I just have to say this is easily THE most awesome mini-truck I've ever seen. Clean, clean clean…. And I don't blame you for not powered coating the balancer.

Altho I am surprised you didn't have Datrod machine you up some bling-type balancer out of unobtainium … just because.

• Like 2

Ray, people like to hassle you about this truck and kid you a lot, but having seen it in person and after listening to that sweet engine on the dyne runs, I just have to say this is easily THE most awesome mini-truck I've ever seen. Clean, clean clean…. And I don't blame you for not powered coating the balancer.

Altho I am surprised you didn't have Datrod machine you up some bling-type balancer out of unobtainium … just because.

Thank you my friend and who says he is not already.lol

Yeah, He did give it a try... :rofl:

• Like 1