mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dont worry, its just fun and games. I like your truck, I like just about every aspect of it, and there are many things you have done that I would have done if I owned a 521.

My problem is money, the opposite of yours. I have a CA18DET sitting in my garage right now. I dont have the resources to put it in the car right now, so its not going in til I am ready.

I kinda wondered why you needed 2 521s in the first place.

I like these as well...

129463d1324195398-my-trucks-diff.jpg

• Like 1

Dude i hear you I am in fortunate or blessed to have a very good job to provide me these resources to do the things I do,but believe me I have to stash the mad money from mama and work the angles and I do have a lot of good friends down here to make it all happen, you know I dont know why people love me so much even Datrod even though he treats me like a bastard step child, but that guy will do anything for me well almost [ZIP], and as for the Red 521 lets just say its going to a good cause. And why you had to post this picture memories now I am crying out loud.

Next is dump the Audi and get a new Z06 or something, maybe a the ZL1 Camaro, I want 2 Chevys in the garage but the next problem is I can cover 3 cars so were do I put the Wagon.I have Problems..lol

• Like 2

Dude i hear you I am in fortunate or blessed to have a very good job to provide me these resources to do the things I do,but believe me I have to stash the mad money from mama and work the angles and I do have a lot of good friends down here to make it all happen, you know I dont know why people love me so much even Datrod even though he treats me like a bastard step child, but that guy will do anything for me well almost [ZIP], and as for the Red 521 lets just say its going to a good cause. And why you had to post this picture memories now I am crying out loud.

Next is dump the Audi and get a new Z06 or something, maybe a the ZL1 Camaro, I want 2 Chevys in the garage but the next problem is I can cover 3 cars so were do I put the Wagon.I have Problems..lol

You can stash the wagon at my shop. I'll take real good care of it.

• Like 2

Hey bud, sorry I've been slapping you around, I'm just jelly :(

So, if I slick my hair back all guido like and send a few pics will you do me a favor? I might even throw on the nana hamuck...

I really do love the truck. Still not sold on the FJ cause of the hassle for parts, even with it being such a great engine. It's definitely got that wow factor though. I'm sure the wagon will be just as clean and great. At least you're not a z guy yet  :poke:

• Like 1

photo_zps0bd5819d.jpg

My new Gas pump,its not done yet got more striping to do and were going to put the logo on the pump also. In case your wondering it stands about 7.5 feet tall. And it is real just restored with all the originial parts the locks work the lights all come on when plugged in, I am pretty stocked about it.

• Like 2

Will it work with unleaded gas? :lol:

photo_zps0bd5819d.jpg

My new Gas pump,its not done yet got more striping to do and were going to put the logo on the pump also. In case your wondering it stands about 7.5 feet tall. And it is real just restored with all the originial parts the locks work the lights all come on when plugged in, I am pretty stocked about it.

• Like 1